Episode 4 (sad flashbacks)

So anyone expecting incomplete journey episode........

Well guys thanks for ur love to punar vivah well like punar vivah this ff is too close to my heart so do shower your love which you have given yo my all works......

Thanks☺☺☺

And youll know what today i saw savitri devi hospital well he again came to steal my heart and now with veer haayyy veer has taken my heart so do watch it for sanskaar.......

Coming back to story.........

Sanskaar whispered : swara.......

Arjun got utterly shocked while swara was not concentrating more on them as she was busy in talking with her best friend kajal.........

Sanskaar : are you sure arjun this food is bought by you?????

He narrowed his eyes......

Arjun stammered : offcourse yaar sanskaar why will i lie????

Sanskaar : well i dont know but food is awesome...... bring everyday......

Arjun thought : huh bring everyday jaise this food is really made by me.....if he got to know its of swara's.... he wont eat only...... god why i am stuck here.....😅😅😅

Arjun : you eat na talk later you have emergency too......

Sanskaar : hmm yeah......

After sometime swara finished her talk and came to arjun who was wrapping tiffin while sanskaar went few minutes ago.......

Swara : so did he ate????

Arjun : yes ofcourse and he really loved it...... he was praising it so much well showing his love indirectly to you......

While swara's cheeks heared up but she ignored it.....

Swara : leave it will do this you go to your patients......

Arjun : well let me tell you i am neurologist but i can read people's brains too..... if you love him dont let him go..... if you miss him go to him or if you wanna tell something go and tell because life carries much surprises ups and downs so don't let any moment go by your hand.......

He said with a smile and went......

While sanskaar who listened their talks smiled little bit......

Sanskaar monologe : i know it was you....... i know we have been apart but i do recognize your handmade things.......and now my cute si chasmish have learnt to cook so nicely......proud of you miss chasmish.....(miss nerdy)

Today also you care for me......

He said with a smile..... he was lost in that situation that he actually forgot everything.......

Their fights and all he just remembered his swara......

Bur someone tapped his shoulder.....

His team worker came to call him for the operation.....

she came in senses what was he thinking????

Does he was expecting her care in rerurn.....does he was expecting her to love him again..... 

He shusshed his thoughts away......

He dont want that thoughts to be clouded again to his mind.....

And if it gets he dont wanna get carried away.......

And became again serious type doctor......