Episode 3 (New friendship)

Thanks for all the love that am getting for this ff....

Punar vivah and recent one shot......

Really heartfelt thanks.....

And those who didnt read my os.... its serial track based story name soulmate on swasan.......

And coming to this story.....

Just wait and read i cant reveal anything and will try to add some comedy scenes in present but am really bad at funny moments but will try my best.......

And about past it will be a total teenage love story......

So you will witness a teenage love story in past and mature and emotional love story in present.........

So lets start.........

At present......

The day was really tiring for all the doctors as there were extra emergencies held for today.......

Swara left early as she wasn't doing much operations.....

But sanskaar was having appointments so he left late.......

It was 12am in night sanskaar was driving his car when he got a call from his mom......

He got worried that mom is calling and that too so late........

Sanskaar : hello!!!!! mom.....

Avantika : uff glad u answered my calls.....its been month u answered my call......

Sanskaar : am sorry today no excuses....but whats ur reason to call me so late......

Avantika : why can't i call my son whenever????

Sanskaar : ohoo mom u can...... but i just got worried as its already late and ur husband allowed you to talk with me......

Avantika : well my husband is your father too and he is sleeping now so he wont shout allright......

Sanskaar : hmm....so hows u????

Avantika : well am not ok am missing you much its been 3 months that i saw you last......why dont you forget everything and come back to home.....

Sanskaar : no mom i have sweared that i wont come to that home and that home is not mine anymore....... and i missed you too why dont you come to hospital and meet me or come to my apartment...... i just miss you and sid like hell.....

Avantika : well I'll come soon......and dont get so desperate inside i know you are worring of dad too well he is ok and he is taking his medicines properly.......

Sanskaar : well dad has forget me but i can't forget he is my dad...... 

He said with teary eyes.....

Avantikka : you will always be like this sanskaar same like your dad..... you both will love eachother but dont show.....huh and in this fight me and my poor son sid is suffering huh!!!!!

Sanskaar : offo mom you and sid are really same he also have same dialouges like you......

Avantika : so hows your work going and haa i forgot to ask how's swara?????

While sanskaar gripped the sterring wheel......

Sanskaar : what will happen to her mom????

Avantika : sanskaar shr was your wife once and still you love her......

Sanskaar : nope i dont and neither she and if you want to know about her tell sid he has every information about her.....

Avantika : trust me sanskaar i know you better than anyone just fake yourself as much as you can but in the end you have to be real..... chalo will not drag your personal matter but will come soon to meet you and her till now bye and take care and if any small thing happens do call me anytime am still your mother dont forget that......