Episode 18 ( Love and Hate)

Past(love)

Swasan with kajal and sidhaant were in swara's dressing room as Sanskaar was doing bandaid on her sprain leg....

No one uttered a word as they knew Sanskaar's temper he have totally lost on kavya but he wasnt showing because his love needs him....

Swara : Sanskaar its just a sprain nothing much it will be fine when i walk...

Sanskaar raised his eyes now and finally spoke : its nothing much Swara just see its sprained what was the need of doing aerial act swara if I wouldn't have catched u on time then what would be the condition of your leg?

Swara smiled ; but you came na... and nothing would have happened I trust you
You will save me everytime....
And how was my dance... afterall i did this for you

Sanskaar smiled : it was the best dance I have ever watched i thought maybe some angel was flying in the cloud you were looking too beautiful there...

Swasan smiled looking into eachother's eyes

Both Kajal and Sidhaant hided their smiles listening to their cheesy talks....

At that time Sanskaar phone rang it was Arjun

Sanskaar picked it up : hmm

Arjun ; Sanskaar I found kavya she's beind the campus come fast...

Sanskaar cutted the call and told to kajal

Sanskaar : Kajal am just coming just do the remaining band aid

Swara clutched his hand curiously

swara ; Where are you going Sanskaar?

Sanskaar just kissed her hands
Sanskaar : I'll be back soon just stayy with her till i returns

Sanskaar went bidding her bye
Sid followed him because he knew his anger
And swara started her questions to Kajal

Swara : kajal where sanskaar went? You dont hide anything from me na so say

Kajal : He maybe went to kavya she cutted your rope during the dance...

Swara was shocked she thought maybe it was accident

Swara : Kajal take me to him... you know na his anger during our forest project...

Kajal : have you gone mad he'll kill me for sure if i let u there

Swara : are you are my bestie or his... i will take the blame you know na he doesn't shout at me... please take me please...

Kajal didnt left with another choice helped swara to find Sanskaar...

There sanskaar found Arjun....

Sanskaar : where's she?

He pointed towards kavya who was talking to someone on phone...

Sanskaar without thinking went towards her and took her phone and just throwed on floor hardly...

Kavya was surprised she was about to shout at that person but her eyes were more shock seeing it was Sanskaar...

Kavya : Sanskkaarr..

Sanskaar : didn't i said you to leave her alone... I said if you messes with her again you will see my anger mode...
Then

He raised his voice in a higher tone
Sanskaar : How dare you cutted the rope?
If something would have happened to her what would I have done to you...
I would have killed u this instant...