Chapter 34 : Descions are hard to make

"Trust isn't something which we do forcefully. It comes naturally towards the person whom we are attached to. We know how deep we can trust the person blindly Or where to draw the line of trust!
For Sanskaar I would say he was the only man in the freaking world who I trust the most.
But now Trusting isn't the issue here, I do trust him even if Kavya shows me thousand of proofs but there's still a percent chance unknowingly or in his unconsiuess He maybe did a mistake!"

"Swara Listen to me"
Sanskaar ran behind Swara to get a grip of her

Swara quickly went to her car wiping her tears but this time Sanskaar finally got grip of her wrist.

"Please stop running from me" He panted griping her wrist tightly

"Leave me Sanskaar. Let me be alone for some time" She said struggling to get out from her grip but he held it more tightly. And before she could struggle he pinned her to her car.

The parking lot was totally silent. Their voices were the only thing which echoed

"I won't leave you alone not particularly now. Look at me and say do you really trust that girl Swara?" Sanskaar said being more close to her as she looked either ways

"Are you really asking me to trust you? You were totally wasted that day. What if you had done with her? We weren't even together that time" She said still not making eye contact

"But I still loved you Swara even if we weren't together" Sanskaar said raising his voice a little

Swara flinched at his sudden raise of voice she looked at his eyes which were filled with tears. He didn't wanted to cry but the feeling of her not trusting him was killing him from inside

"I understand I was drunk. I accept I don't remember anything of that night but I have beleif on myself I didn't did anything to her. If I would have done that mistake I would have remembered even a slightest thing of night"

His words were genuine that Swara trusted him immediately but the thing which was killing her wasn't because of Kavya. The things which her mother filled her brain with her story was haunting her. She was just letting excuse of Kavya to avoid the big clash between them.

"Swara I always loved you even if I hated you alot. You do trust me right?"

"I don't know what to say Sanskaar but trust me I am seriously broken from inside. I am re thinking of the descion of getting back to you again".
Now it was her time to cry just then Sanskaar loosened his grip from her hands feeling his body and heart loose from her words.

"Do you really think our relationship is joke to you?" His heart clenched at his own words while her tears didn't stop.

...........................

Shekhar's house

"So Many years passed regarding that incident in our life" sharmishta nods at Shekhar's words

"Do you still hate me for that" Shekhar said looking down at his hands.
Sharmishta's heart started beating fast as Shekhar never talked liked that. He use to taunt her for loving Avinash but this was out of the box

"It's all in the past Shekhar. I have accpeted you as my husband long back."
Shekhar didn't felt happy at her answer.

He knew she had accepted him but the way he made her his wife was totally wrong.