Chapter 25 - "Trust" -

((A/N: HOLY SHIZ THIS HAS REACHED 5K ;O; Thank you all so much!!))

Making up with her friends on the way home to San Fransokyo was a lot easier than Kira had been expecting. It confused her a little. Why did they just forgive her? Why did they even put up with her? She decided against asking them the questions inside her head and just began to accept the fact she was forgiven. It was nice to have her friends back.

"Thank you for the ride, Hamada," Kira said as she and Mathew hopped off of Baymax. Rover was carefully lifted off of Baymax and onto the ground next to the pair.

"You're welcome, Rose Petal," Hiro replied, chuckling softly. Although, his body was still a bit sore, so he stopped when he felt a little pain, "We'll meet up tomorrow morning to discuss our next move."

"Okay, see you guys later!"

The trio waved goodbye to the team as they flew away.

"Well, after all that, I'm tired," Mathew yawned.

"Stay the night, dummy," Kira replied, laughing at him, "You're staying here so I can keep an eye on you, whether you like it or not."

"Welcome home, Kira and Mathew," Rover said, "It's nice to have you both home safe and sound."

"I missed ya buddy," Kira replied, grinning at him as she opened her front door, "Well, I'll set something up in my room and-"

"I can sleep on the couch," Mathew interrupted, the three of them walking down to Kira's living room, "It's better for me since I won't be disrupting anything."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

Kira shrugged as she turned on the lights, "Okay, your c-" she stopped right in her doorway of the living room, her eyes wide wing at the figure staring back at her;

Her father.

"D-dad..." She stammered, backing away slightly.

Rover let out a low growl-like noise, but stopped when Mathew held his arm out in front of the robot.

"Don't be afraid," Brandon said, a bit shakily, "I promise I'm not here to hurt you..."

"Why should I trust you?!" Kira exclaimed angry, "You disappeared for three years, killed my older sister, hurt Mathew and my friends, but then you come home and say 'No don't worry! I'm perfectly fine'!"

"I understand that you must be angry with me-"

"Angry doesn't begin to cover it, you-"

"Kira, that is quite enough," Mathew interrupted their arguing, stepping in between them, "Brandon, have you done what I asked?"

"Yes... I've learned who I really was..."

"Good," Mathew turned to Kira and Rover, "Please go to Kira's room, you two. I will be speaking to her father."

"But Mathew-"

"Now."

Kira crossed her arms and looked at Rover, "Fine. C'mon Rover."

The robot followed her out of the room, walking towards her bedroom.

"Damn it Mathew, you're an idiot for trusting my so-called 'father'," She sighed, "Whatever, let's just go check your coding."

Once she stepped in the room, she walked over to her computer desk and started up one of the three computers she had.

"Why do you have three of them?" Rover asked.