Chapter 10 - We're Super Heroes-

Soaking wet and chilled to the bone, the group walked to wherever Fred was leading them. They shivered, their clothing so wet and the air made it worse.

"Where are we?" GoGo asked bitterly as Fred walked up to the doors of a large mansion.

"Fred?" Wasabi called, "Wh-Where are you going?"

All of them were rubbing their arms, trying to warm themselves up, but to no avail. Fred stared at them for a moment, a confused look on his face before realization kicked in.

"Ohhh," He grinned at them, "Welcome to mi casa! That's French for front door."

"It's really... Not..." Honey said.

"Listen, nitwit!" GoGo growled, clearly irritated, "a lunatic in a mask just tried to kill us. I'm not in the mood for any-"

The door opened and cut her off as a butler walked out and looked over at Fred.

"Welcome home, Master Fredrick," He said, and everyone's jaws dropped as Fred's face brightened.

"Heatcliff, my man!" He said, grinning, and motioned for everyone to follow him, "Come on in, everyone!"

Heatcliff held out his hand in a fist bump motion with blank stare.

"Gimme some," Fred gave the man a fist bump, who held it out for everyone, but they all refused. Then Baymax seemed to stare at him for a moment before holding out one hand, the other holding onto Kira, and gave the man a fist bump and lifted his hand in the air.

"Balalalala," He said, and followed everyone inside. Everyone looked around in awe as the followed Fred.

"This is really where you live?" Honey asked in amazement.

"Nah," Fred replied, "Technically, everything belongs to my parents. They're on a vay-kay on a family island," He looked back at them, "We should totally go sometime and... Frolic." They were all lead into his room, which was filled with many monster plushes, action figures, and comics.

"You've got to be kidding..." GoGo mumbled.

One of the large monster plushes had a sign on it that said "Fred, Do Not Touch! - Fred." Honey stared at it in confusion.

"If I wasn't just attacked by a guy in a Kabuki mask..." Wasabi said, staring at a strange painting of Fred, "This would be the weirdest thing I've ever seen..."

Baymax walked over to a couch in the room and set Kira down on it gently.

"Should we try to wake her up?" Honey asked, looking over at the brunette.

"Worth a shot," GoGo replied.

Slowly, Honey walked over to Kira and placed a hand on her shoulder, gently shaking her.

"Kira?"

After about a minute or so, Kira finally woke up and rubbed at her eyes.

"Hm..?" She mumbled, slowly sitting up, "Where... Where are we?" Her voice was very soft, and it was a bit difficult to hear her.

"Fred's house."

"How do you feel?" Wasabi asked.

"...Okay, I guess..." She sighed. She could still barely feel herself shaking, but it was because she was cold. She wasn't near the ocean anymore, so she felt more comfortable. While she talked with them for a few moments, Hiro had walked over to a table and started to sketch the symbol they had seen, with Baymax following him.

"Your body temperature is still low," He said, but Hiro paid no attention to him until he laid himself on top of Hiro. "I will increase your body temperature." He glowed a faint orange, signaling he was heating up his body. Fred was the first to run over to Baymax to warm himself up.