Chapter 21 - Not the Same -

When the video had faded, everyone remained silent for the longest time.

"...Damn it..." Hiro cursed softly. Kira's habit must've been rubbing off on him. He covered his eyes with his hand and sighed, "If she's not in San Fransokyo, then where is she...?"

"She said she went to find her parents," Wasabi replied, "So wherever they might be, Kira might be."

"That's a problem since we have no clue where her parents are," GoGo added.

They all began to think about anything that could possibly help them on Kira's whereabouts.

"Ah!" Hiro finally said, "The train! Remember? Kira was going to leave with Mathew to his new station."

"And she said to us that Mathew might find more clues near his new station!" Fred added, "So wherever that train was going, that's where Kira was going!"

"But which train was it?" Honey asked, looking over at Hiro, "You were the one who went to get her, so you must know, right?"

Hiro shook his head, pacing around the room, "I saw it then, but I don't remember where they were going." He ran his band through his messy black hair, making it messier, "C'mon, think, where were they going...?"

"San Fransokyo airport," Baymax suddenly commented, causing everyone to look up at him.

"What?! Great! Now we have absolutely nothing to help us find her!"

"Hiro, calm down!" GoGo placed her hands on the boy's shoulders, causing him to stop, "Look, we're going to figure this out, and we're gonna find her, okay?"

He stared at GoGo for a moment, processing her words, and then nodded, "...Okay..." He frowned, "Hey, it's late. Let's call it a night and try to find her tomorrow..." His eyes dulled slightly, and it signaled the team to leave.

"See you tomorrow Hiro," Wasabi said as they left.

Hiro sighed gently, falling back on his bed, "...I'm sorry, Kira..." He said softly, "...Wish you were here so I could tell you..."

He pulled out his phone and opened Kira's contact. He knew she said her phone was off but it was worth a shot anyways. He pressed the "call" button and held the phone up to his ear. It rang once before going straight to voicemail.

"Hey, This is Kira. I guess I'm a little busy if you're hearing this. I'll try to call you back as soon as I get the message. See you soon!"

Then it was over.

"I knew it..."

He ended the call and put his phone down on the desk next to him. Baymax silently scanned him and said "Your emotional state has gone down. What can I do to help?"

"Bring Kira back."

"I cannot. She asked that I only tell you she was going to the airport. And not to tell you where she was really going."

Hiro's eyes widened slightly and he immediately say up, "Wait what? She didn't really go to the airport?"

"No."

"Where did she go?"

"She asked that I would not tell anyone. Especially you."

"Why?"

"She's afraid," Rover's voice startled the boy, he had forgotten that Rover was still there, "She doesn't want to get yelled at and feel even more guilty than she already does. That's her logical reasoning."

Hiro sighed once more, "Great..."

Baymax and Rover seemed to share a glance for a moment, before Rover finally spoke up.