Piece By Piece~ Sequel to Broken Destiny Prologue

The water glistened with the reflection of the moon. The sea kissed the shore before rushing back out into itself. My soft brown hair whipped in the wind. The sand tickled my bare feet as I took small steps in the direction of the vast water. I instinctively ran a hand through my hair before stepping within distance for the water to brush my toes. With a crash, the cool water swallowed my feet and I closed my eyes, taking in the salty smell as the fresh air filled my lungs.

Two strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind, pulling me in. I leaned back into his chest as he place his chin on my shoulder after kissing my neck softly.

“I never want to leave this place Liam.” I whispered.

“I know Tasha. I don’t either. But home calls, wherever that is.” He sighed and I nodded. “But hey, at least we have tonight!” He said, spinning me around and placing a soft kiss on my lips. I pulled back giggling and he looked at me confused. I tugged on his hand before running off into the water. The beach was deserted everywhere in sight and it may or may not have had something to do with the fact that it was half past midnight.

“What are you doing?” Liam called from the shore. I had walked out to where the water skimmed the bottom of my jean shorts. He chuckled at me playing with the water and I turned around, calling him out. I watched him as he stripped off his shirt, leaving him only in khaki shorts. 

“Wow Mr. Payne have you been working out?” I giggled and he splashed water at me.

 “Not at all! I’ve been too busy spending every waking hour with the love of my life.” He smiled, pulling me in his arms.

 “And who might that be?” I said, wrapping my legs around his waist as he walked me out deeper in the water.

 “This absolutely beautiful girl who makes all my dreams come true.” Liam whispered. That was it. I gripped his hair in my hand and pulled him into me, kissing him passionately. It was perfect. He kissed me until I was breathless and when I pulled back, I closed my eyes, relishing in the moment.

“Lets go.” I whispered.

 “Where?”

 “Back to the room.” I said grabbing his hand and leading him.

He slammed my back against out door just after shutting it, kissing me forcefully and running his hands up and down my body as I did the same. He moved down my neck, sucking lightly as I tipped my head back to grant him access. I squeezed my eyes shut, pleasure devouring my body. I pushed him off of me all as once, loving the sound of him panting ass he looked at me hungrily.

 I peeled my shirt off and walked toward him pulling his off as well. I pushed him against the wall kissing his chest softly, my hands finding a way to his. A moan escaped his lips as I left a trail with my tong from his chest to his lips once more. He lifted me up and I wrapped my still damp legs around his waist. He walked over to the bed placing me on it and laying atop me. He kissed me softly unbuttoning my bra from behind as my hands found a way to the button of his jeans.

 As we stripped down to nothing but the skin we were born in and got as close as we possibly could, passion overtook us both. Our love for each other was like the sun, always there and burning bright even if you can’t see it.

 It was beautiful, just like Liam.

 That night, I savored every second knowing that the sunrise brought challenges; New challenges, some known and some unknown. But all I knew was that was my last night with him before life as I knew it changed.

 For the better? For the worse?

 Well I guess we will both have to wait and find out.

_________________________________________________________

GO READ IT HERE! RIGHT HERE! CLICK THE LINK RIGHT HERE! 

http://www.wattpad.com/story/3606740-piece-by-piece-%7E-sequel-to-broken-destiny

hehe hi babes how you been? 

I missed you all! 

Sequel to Piece By Piece is finally up!

YAYAYAYAYA!(:

xx

Amber Lynn