Chapter 25~ Picture Perfect Family Portrait

I sat there, staring out at the huge waves as the crashed into one another and peacefully rippled until they made their way up the shore to softly kiss the tips of my toes. All I could hear was the crashing of the water and the distant noise of a family gathered a bit down the beach. It was daytime during the school year so there were very few people here. My soft black shorts and light blue loose tank top swayed in the wind. My tight brown ringlets flew messily in the breeze and I could feel the sand dance beneath my feet. The mid day sun reflected off the water sending its rays dancing in all direction and warming everything it comes into contact with while the water cools it down. I gripped my knees to my chest and took in a deep breath. It was just how I remembered it. Beautiful.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Liam said softly from behind me. I pivoted my upper body to smile at him before nodding. He smiled himself before walking over to me and holding out his hands to help me up. As soon as I was standing he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I held onto him not wanting to ever let him go. 

"Liam thank you so much." I said pulling back to look at him. He kissed my forehead.

"Hey maybe i was being selfish. I couldn't last a week without you anyway." I giggled and his adorableness but then returned to my serious topic.

"No, not just for this." I said looking deep into his eyes. "For everything. You are the best thing that's ever been mine. I know we've had our ups and downs but that's life and I never want to live another day without you. You mean everything to me Liam. Thank you for being... you." I whispered the last part with a soft smile. He pressed his soft lips to mine, holding me close, his thumb caressing my cheek. 

"You don't know how much you mean to me. You are perfect. I love you." He whispered when he pulled back and I breathed almost a sigh of relief to hear those words. 

Liam's phone started vibrating and he sighed, pulling back as if that was the most inconvenient thing in the world. 

"Hello." He said rather aggressively into the phone making me laugh. "Oh hey Haz. Yeah we will meet you in your apartment. Give us an hour to get ready." He said before hanging up. I looked at him, my eyebrows raised, expecting him to tell me whats going on. "The mates want to go out." I groaned looking back at the beach. "I know. I know." He said wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Only if you and I come back tonight." I said turning to him. "Night swimming!" I said with a childish grin.

"Sharks come out at night!" He whined. I puffed out my lower lip, dipping my eyes, pouting at him. 

"Pleasseee Liii." I pouted and he laughed taking my hand in his and leading my back to the hotel.

"Of course love. Of course."

I threw the suit case on the king bed Liam and I would be sharing for the next week. I unzipped it hastily looking for something worth wearing out. I dug through a bunch of lacy lingerie, laughing at Lily's craziness. Liam came out of the bathroom and looked at the lacy black thing in my hands. 

"I think Lily has her own plans for us this weekend." I laughed sideways. 

"Hey! Don't bash her I like this!" He said picking up a baby pink piece and shooting me a cheeky glance. I just laughed.

"Liam!" I scolded, laughing. 

"What? All honesty babe!" He winked at me stripping down to his boxers to put on some fresh clothes. "Staring is rude!" He shot at me with a laugh and I looked away, a blush staining my cheeks. It was hard not to get caught with a gaze locked on his perfectly sculpted body. 

I pulled out a light blue short sundress with a brown braided belt and smiled. Perfect choice Lil. I slipped out of my clothes, facing away from Liam, until I was down to my lacy black underclothes. I held up the dress when all of the sudden I felt soft kisses being pressed to my neck. Arms snaked around my waist from behind and I closed my eyes. 

"You.. Are.. So.. Beautiful." He said in between kisses and I giggled pulling away and turning around. 

"No. Stop that Mr. Charmer Boy! Not now." Now it was Liam's turn to pout. 

I slipped on the blue dress and tied the front parts of my hair back for a soft look. I pecked Liam on the lips before he lead me to the Stylinson Suite. I walked into the room after Harry answered the door. I smiled at the sight, feeling a warm feeling overtake my body. Sitting in the living area on the couches was my family. First sat Niall with his arm protectively around Hailey who had on her signature aviators. Following them, a Zayn attached to his phone talking to his girlfriend who had a gig back in the UK. Next to them was a Louis, playing with his hands anxiously awaiting his boyfriend to sit back down in the empty spot next to him. Last sat a Ty with a snapback covering his newly bald head with his arms wrapped around a beautiful as always Lily whose blond hair was set in beachy waves which lay in perfect messiness. 

Liam pulled me into his side, kissing my head. 

He must have seen the same beautiful picture I did.

The beautiful picture that was our family portrait. 

_______________________________________________________________________

I know. SHORT. Filler chapter. But ya know whateveaaa!

Hall Of Fame by The Script<3 (Random favorite-ness!)  

Thanks for the reads loves<3 You guys are amazing! Somewhere around 5 chapters left in my precious Broken Destiny! 

Comment/Vote/Fan(:

Love you lovelies<3

xx

~Amber Lynn