Chapter 24~ Mile High Club

We walked in silence; Liam half a step in front of me. I shoved my hands into mu hoodie pockets and tried to figure out how I felt about everything. We walked down a side street. I knew where we were headed. The park. The one quiet and peaceful place that I truly loved in all of Chicago, my beloved home. I focused on my breathing as we walked toward the park bench. I sat down first as he circled quickly, taking a deep breathe. I studied his movements. Something was on his mind. I stood walking toward him as he stared off into the park. I slid my hand into his and his hand folded around mine. He looked down at me and I rested my head on his shoulder. I ran my eyes over the beautiful trees scattered all around the park. The autumn leaves were a beautiful array of warm tone colors that occasionally floated to the soft green pasture. The scene was perfect. I heard him sigh. I walked around in front of him, releasing his hand. I looked up at him but he avoided me eyes. I smiled, placing my hands on his face and standing on my tip toes to press a soft lingering kiss to his soft lips. I pulled back and his eyes were closed, a soft smile found its was to the surface. He peaked them open. My hands were still on his face, keeping his face close to mine.

"Something is on your mind. Whatever it is, its fine we will get through it." I whispered. Next thing I know his arms are wrapped around my body and he is pulling me closer to him, delivering a more forceful, passionate kiss.

"I love you so much." He said when he finally pulled back before pecking me once more and releasing me. He walked forward and I followed him. I wanted him to tell me. "Natasha," He said turning to look at me finally.

"Yes?" I said looking into his eyes lovingly, willing him to continue. He gave a nervous laugh before pulling out an envelope and handing it to me. I looked at it confused before opening the detached flap. The contents of the envelope made me gasp. I pulled out two plane tickets to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I covered my mouth with a shaky hand.

"Will you go with me?" He asked, unsure of how I felt. My eyes slowly prickled with tears as i jumped into his arms.

"Of course." I whispered. "I haven't been to the beach since... since..." I stuttered as he put me down and I examined the tickets.

"I know. That's why I was hesitant to ask you to come but that is where our next gig is and I thought we could have our own little vacation as well. I know how much you love the beach too so-" I cut him off with a kiss.

"I will definitely go with you. Thank you so much. And thank you for remembering that I love it." I smiled from ear to ear. He chuckled.

"Good because Lily packed your things. The trip is tomorrow!"

*      *      *       *       *     *      *       *       *     *

 I wheeled my blue suitcase through the mad airport. I was walking alone trying to avoid the crazy crowds. Word had gotten out about the boys flying out today and of course tons and tons of their dedicated fans were packed in and out of O'Hare airport. I smiled, watching the screaming girls of all ages as I made my way to the gate. They took my ticket and I boarded the plane. Liam had gotten first class, of course, although i wouldn't have minded coach. I hadn't been on an airplane in forever. I sat in the inside seat and took a deep breath.

It was nearly empty for another ten minuets. I yawned and got comfortable. It was just past seven in the morning and I put my headphones in wanting to drift to sleep. 

Soft kisses were placed all over my face, pulling my from my sedentary state. I opened my eyes quick, pulling out my headphones. A beautiful Liam sat next to me smiling at me sweetly. I yawned as he pulled me into his side. 

"Goodmorning beautiful." He whispered in my ear. I giggled, looking up at him. "You ready?" He asked peeking at my lips. 

"As I'll ever be." I said softly.

"LI AND TASHA SITTIN ON AN AIRPLANE! K I S S I N G!" Louis yelled and Harry clutched his stomach laughing. They were in front of us and Liam started laughing but all I could do was blush. Harry peered over the seat and I yawned again. He chuckled at Liam playfully punching his arm. 

"Too bad Tash is tired Liam! You could've joined the mile high club!" Harry laughed, kissing my head. I looked up at Liam whose face was practically bright red. I burst out laughing, snuggling into Liam's side. Harry sat down and I heard him whisper to Lou, "We should-"

"NO!" Louis whispered and Liam even laughed at that one. I grabbed both sides of Liam's face and planted a passionate, yet quick, kiss on his lips. 

"This is going to be fun!" I said with a smile,yawning and laying on Liam's side. 

"Yeah it is." He whispered before kissing my head. The soft chattering and hum from the airplane pulled me back into my dreamland.

____________________________________________________________

I know! I suck! I am sooo behind with updates! I'm soooo sorry! I love all of you however and I PROMISE an update Wednesday! I love you all so very much and it has been decided on a sequel! YAY! 

YES! Ty and Lil will be in the next chapter I am sorry for their absence lately! Derek will be in the chapter after the next! Look forward to some major drama before a major cliff hanger to end the book!

Love you lovelies(:

xx

~Amber Lynn