1

('Malia has been betrothed to her fathers murderer since she was six years old, in promise of peace between king Nolan and their family line. Malia is finally of age to wed the king and become queen of Ashdom but with the history of everything, there will be bad blood between the spouses. Right now the two have been wed and are now preparing for consummation.)

The room had a hue to the lighten and the aroma smelled just like roses in Malia's mind. Although the room more than likely had a different smell, Malia's Brain forced her to think and smell roses. The roses that her father would bring home to her and her mother when she was pregnant with her siblings. The look on their faces as they were so in love with each other. The feeling of love orbiting the house and the knowing feeling that nothing in the world could change how she would feel about those times. The times before his untimely demise. Times before his life was taken by the very man she was forced to open her legs for and produce heirs for. She hated him for everything he took from her and how she grew up on account of his actions.

King Nolan.. the most ruthless king to reign of Ashdom. Boy king turned into a reckless, brutal and unsympathetic king. He never had qualms about murdering people, not woman nor children. If he saw that anyone was a threat to him or his throne he would have them executed in such an embarrassing way,showboating them as an example. Everything he did was smug, and watching him undress himself was with the grin he had plastered on his face was brutal for Malia.

"You are beautiful..." he said staring at her naked body on the canapé. Seeing the nervousness she had and how she shivered a bit from the breeze flowing through the room. The nobles and ladies stood around the room almost in a gate like way not looking directly at the two royals but to just be there baring witness.

"Do not look at me... just do what you have to do and be done with it.." Malia spoke with vigor in her voice. She prayed for this mans death over and over again hoping he would die before she would have to give herself to him. Everytime she looked at him all she saw was him driving his sword into the back her fathers head, seeing the end of the sword come through his forehead. The sound of her screaming so loudly her eardrums wore sore, and then to see his head being severed from his neck right after was a reoccurring daydreaming nightmare. This event alone made Malia how she is her attitude was unbothered and unlike any other woman who just followed instructions.

Everyone in the room gasped at her remark but The king chuckled deeply it rattled in his chest. Her tone and words aroused him indeed, he felt it was a challenge to break down and solve. He felt it would be a game getting her to submit to him in the way a wife does to a husband. He pulled her to the end of the bed by her ankles seeing her breast jump a little from the movement making him groan.

"Don't rush me.. for I will take my time only to spite you." He said looking seductively in her eyes and he stripped from the last piece of clothing he had and climbed in between her legs. He used his hand to make her look at him, squeezing on her cheeks making her open her eyes. Once she did he smiled slightly.

"Be sweet for me now..." he whispered and within the same breath slowly entered her tight untainted womanhood. She winced in pain underneath his body and he just pressed his lips onto hers and kept going until he was inside of her all the way. Malia could feel her self stretching the more he went inside.

The people around the room, the smell, the actions were all to overwhelming. Feeling him stroke inside and out of her was dreading and it felt like forever.. his hands caressing her soft skin pinching at her body, moaning loudly into her ear telling her how beautiful she was, how much he was enjoying feeling her, seeing her nakedness, knowing that she was his and only his until they day they died.

"Ahhh...." he groaned lowly, stroking slowly as he was finished and pulled out laying next to her out of breath.

"Everyone leave!" He yelled and watched as the people scattered out of the room in hurry and he felt the bed shaking from how much Malia was shivering. He tried to reach out and touch her but she slapped his hand away and moved to the other side of the bed, putting enough distance between them. Nolan sighed in irritation and clenched his jaws.

"That's how your gonna be? Acting in this way? ... I am your king." He said commandingly which only made her even more rebellious.

"Please leave me alone.." Malia begged feeling him getting closer.

"I am too tired to argue with you it's childish and I'm way past my boy years... tomorrow you better fix whatever this is or you'll regret it.." he said slapping his pillows hardly in attempts to fluff them out feeling her eyes burning into his skull as his head hit the pillow

"What are you gonna do kill me.. like you did my father?" He sucked his teeth and chuckled

"Perhaps.. I might" He said jokingly and soon feel asleep not caring that his comments and whole actions left his wife, his Queen, very much uncomfortable enough to not move Or be able to sleep.