20

Malia sat with The prince in her arms watching as people danced and talked during the celebration of the wedding between Loretta And Nazir who where surprisingly good together. Their attraction was forming and as they danced together their sexual tension grew in between. Nolan leaned over to her ear and smirked

".. do you remember our wedding night.?" He asked with a slight moan escaping his lips. Malia scoffed

"Oh god.. why would you ruin a perfectly good party with memories of our wedding." She said rolling her eyes with a small chuckle

"Whatever.." he said making her laugh. He smiled at the sight of her face, she was smiling even though he knew deep down inside she was still going through it.

"I'm happy to see you sitting here, with your smile.. Mm mmm you compliment me to well darling.." Nolan said with a devilish smirk causing Malia to return it.

"As I should my king.." Malia said and Nolan winked at her and stood up raising his glass

"Everyone listen up... i am sad to see my most loyal courtier leave me but I am happy that she is getting a chance a new life all the while keeping peace for ashdom.. a true friend to me and to our kingdom. Raise a glass in her congratulations.." he said and everyone did giving her praise.

"With that being said.. in her replacement I would like to give the duty to a person I feel like would be a great fit. I don't know about being like Loretta here but I can see from his drive, his loyalty to me, my wife.. to this kingdom. His service has not been overlooked, so today he we'll get what he deserves.. Kaz, come up here." Kaziah was shocked to hear his name as he was eating and minding his business. Everyone had turned in his direction with eyes on him.

"Kaz come on man don't have me waiting.." Nolan said jokingly. Kaziah stood up and walked towards the front of the crowd, directly in front of Nolan who had finished the wine in his glass and drew his sword.

"On your knees.." Nolan ordered and Kaziah bowed to his knees

"From today until the day you die you will be recognized as my Courtier, and I am giving you title as a lord over the Traegen territory. Full lands and tenants with income." He said and tapped his sword on each side of his shoulders. Kaziah more than appreciative to be given this opportunity and the titles though he was not expecting it.

"Thank you sir.. this is very kind of you. I am proud to Continue to be of service to you and the Queen.. I won't let you down." Kaziah said bowing his head. Nolan chuckled and made him stand up

"I'm sure of it.. you've been great just keep it up... and now the entertainment." Nolan said clapping his hands as everyone stood back and watched as music started playing and dancers came out.

Malia watched as the women danced and thought it was the best thing she had seen in a long time. The rhythmic movement to the music, the smiles on the faces it was like everything was moving in slow motion and perhaps she had discovered a new way to Channel her emotions...she could dance. She was so infatuated with it, that she didn't notice Nolan move from her side and only saw as he stood on the floor with his hand out and a smile at her.

"Being as how you did not want to dance with me on our night... why don't you allow me to gloat my skills..?"Nolan said awaiting for her to join him. Malia smiled brightly and laughed

"My lady I will hold the prince so that you may dance.." Polly said coming to side. Malia smiled and kissed the prince and gave him to Polly. Malia walked down the two steps and grabbed hold of Nolan's hand and immediately feeling safe with a hint of nervousness. Even in all this time she still found her self a little nervous. Once there hands met, he pulled her in close hearing her gasp a little, making them laugh.