32

Polly had just finished tending to the plants out in the garden as she was heading to check on her majesty. Polly couldn't be dishonest with herself in her small disappointment with the Queen and her slow action to execute a plan about the deer children sooner. She had warned her a while ago and even though she has had many other dire issues, the children were nothing to take lightly. Even with that, Polly remained loyal and still loved the Queen.

Polly suspected something was up when There were no guards posted outside of the Queens chambers. Polly proceeded to knock on the door and with no answer, her gut told her to go in. She had not laid eyes in the Queen, not that it was unusual but she could tell slowmtbing was not right.
She walked dexterously down the hall to the nursery and again saw no guards. She tried to walk in but it was locked. She heard talking and put her ear to the door. She could hear a Bar-tone voice indicating a man was in their and it did not sound like the King, nor did the voice hold familiarity.

"I have no idea who, or where your son is, but if you tell me who you are and allow me to exit I may be able to help you. This, sir, is not a very bright idea, this palace a over eight thousand men including one of The most vicious Kings one will come across in one lifetime. Please for your sake, end this now while you still have a chance." Polly Did not want to alarm that she was there because she didn't know what the situation looked like and did r want to make it worse. She instead rushed away from the door running to the kings Office. On the way there she saw people crowded around. She did not want to stop to look but as she got closer she saw it was six guards all spread out dead from what people are saying it the sickness.

Polly gasped and covered her mouth, she had no time to really look, she had to alert in an incognito way. She eventually made her way to the King's office only to see he was not their other. Her heart rate went up and down ass she could feel it beating oddly. She tried to take a deep breath, and turned around seeing grandmaster Arnold.

"Grandmaster! Have you seen the King this is urgent." Polly said out of breath. Grandmaster Arnold was curious to know what had her so quicken. He had felt left out of every important thing since Malia had became the Queen. He has spent the days since hiding his disdain for her.

"What's going on, the King is currently indisposed.. I could pass on the message." He said and Polly had no time to tell someone who was not the source or next in line to the source.

"Where is Keziah..?" She asked and Grandmaster Arnold hadn't felt inclined to give that information especially when he felt disrespected by the masses. He was A grandmaster for a reason, one he was starred rk question altogether.

"We-" he started but Polly ran off right in the middle feeling she was running out of time. Even though the king may have been unavailable, Polly had to find him.

She searched and searched until she finally found him in the chapel. She did not want to disturb his prayer but the Queen needed help.

"Your majesty! Come quick is the Queen and prince!.." Polly yelled to him. Nolan heard her tone and immediately stood to his feet and turned around.

"What is the matter?" He asked walking toward her following her toward the nursery.

"I'm not sure My king. All I know is the Queen is locked in the nursery, with a man whom's voice is unrecognizable. The guards are are dead, with blotches in their face.. I think it's the sickness. It's in the palace."

The worry in pollys voice was sensed. The king took in her words and stopped infront of the wooden door.

"MALIA!" He yelled banging on the door trying to open it. Once he saw that he could not open it simply, he began kicking on the door. Kicking harder and harder as they heard the wood cracking.

A crowd began to gather and the king kept kicking and kicking.

Malia heard her husband and the blows on the outside of the door. A wicked smile crept on her lips. She looked at the man wondering what he was going to do now.

"I assume that's the king, trying to charge in here like a hero but he when soon realize it won't open, nor break. It is spelled until I leave in which I will do soon. You all have until sundown to give me my son and his family. Not a moment after or I promise you havoc." The man spoke clearly and then disappeared before her eyes.
The door soon opened and Nolan came barging in along with Polly. The king became looking around will Polly tried to console the Queen and a now crying prince.
Malia believed he could sense the trouble in the atmosphere.

"What happened?!" Nolan said in confusion. Malia just simply turned around and said

"We've been given an ultimatum.."