Chapter 1: Someone Finds Out.

Ariel's POV

"Al. Wake up." I hear but it seems far away.

"Ariel."

"ARIEL!!" My eyes pop open at the alarming sound and I see Caspar tickling my foot. Does he know that I'm not ticklish?

"Why the hell am I awake?" I snap at him with a glare.

"Jim is cooking breakfast, you're not done packing, and you told me to wake you up at this time." Caspar rolls his eyes and leaves. I sigh and start to stretch. Today is the day.

Caspar, Marcus, Jim, Joe, Alfie, and I are flying to Los Angeles today for playlist live. I'm really excited because I get to see all my American friends that are going to be there. I'm supposed to be rooming with Zoe and Louise which is definitely going to be fun.

I get out of bed, lock my door, and start my bath. I hurry and get in and wait for the turning to happen. Well, that's how I refer to it. "The Turning" makes me sound like a werewolf which is cool. My mermaid tail appears and I get out the shampoo bottle.

After my bath, I dry myself off using my powers because it's so much quicker and get dressed. I put on some jean shorts, a cute tanktop, and fishtail my brown hair.

I make my bed, put my make-up on, and get out the rest of my suitcase.

"Hey Ariel, have you seen my wallet? I can't find it anywhere." Alfie sticks his head in my room and asks. I roll my eyes because it's so easy.

"Joseph Sugg, give Alfie back his wallet right now!" I yell and hope Joe hears. I hear a door open and hear fighting so I guess Joe gave it back.

"Ariel, time for breakfast!" I hear Jim call from the kitchen and I make my way there, texting Dan when he needs to get here. Phil and Dan are riding with us to the airport. I love Dan and Phil. They are some of my closest friends.

"What are we having?" Marcus asks, sitting at the counter playing on his phone.

"Eggs, bacon, biscuits, gravy, and tea." Jim replies, getting out the silverware.

Now I know it's a complete stereotype but I love tea. I hardly ever drink coffee and tea just gets me through the day. Especially green tea.

"Joseph! Alfie! Caspar! Get in here and eat!" I yell and hear Joe running down the hall. He's vlogging and almost drops his camera when he runs into the table.

"Nice one, Joe." Marcus snorts and Joe sticks his tongue out at him.

"You all are immature." Jim states and all of us throw a piece of biscuit at him.

"See what I mean!" He cries and starts picking up the biscuit pieces.

"James is the most immature person I've ever met." Caspar walks in, holding a muffin which he throws at me, I easily dodging it where it hits Marcus.

"Don't call me James!" Jim says, fixing a plate for himself.

"So, who won the fight?" I ask Joe, stealing his camera to make funny faces into it.

"I did, duh. Alfie hits like a girl." Joe smirks and I can't help but burst out laughing because Alfie is right behind Joe with a spoonful of honey. Joe takes pride in his hair, he always makes sure that it is perfect before he leaves the house. So Alfie, being the little shit he is, decides to do the unthinkable. Mess up Joe Sugg's hair. He drops it onto his head and I make sure to film Joe's reaction.

"What the hell?" Joe reaches up and touches his hair, his hand now drenched in honey.

Marcus and Jim are dying of laughter and Alfie has a satisfied smirk and I am filming every bit of it. This is the beauty of vlogging, catching amazing memories like this on camera.

After breakfast we clean up and we all head to go finish packing.

I throw in a bikini and take it out immediately because I won't be able to use it. I grab a water bottle and take a drink, a little water dripping on my chin. Fucking great.

The Turning starts and I fall flat on my face into the carpet. I hear my doorknob open and see Marcus walk in. He looks down at me and just stares at me.

"Marcus, please shut the door and sit down. I have a bit of explaining to do." I grab a towel and dry myself off with Marcus just sitting down, mouth open.

After I change back into my normal self, I sit down on the bed, ready to explain what he just saw. It took awhile but he finally got the notion and he seemed alright about it and swore to secrecy. He knows that Jim knows too. He said he understood my fear of water now and he seems really helpful about it.

So much for keeping it a secret.

----------------
A/N

The picture above is Ariel!

Thank you for reading this book! It is my first book and as the chapters go on they get longer and better so just bare through it.

Please vote & comment.