Chapter 6: The braid & a panel.

Ariel's POV

"Are you excited for our panel?" Connor asks me, trying to braid my hair because my fishtail fell down. Everyone made a bet in the limo to see if he could. Louise, Caspar, Zoella, Joe, Chai, Marcus, and Phil bet that he could. Dan, Alfie, Me, Oli, Jim, and Tyler bet that he couldn't.

"Yes! I honestly can't wait because I just don't know." I laugh and see that Marcus is vlogging the bet, and flick a rubber band at him.

"Hey, I need that!" Connor exclaims, holding onto my hair tightly.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow." I repeat and he finally loosens his grip. He gets the hair tie and we finally get the big reveal.

"Hell yes! That is a perfect braid!" Connor yells, proud of his accomplishment.

"Pay up, bitches. That is clearly horrible." Tyler sasses, holding out his hand.

"Let me see!" I yell, trying to get ahold of my hair.

"Hold on, let me take a picture." Connor says giddy, clearly happy of what he had done.

"Omg, Connor. That's actually pretty good." I compliment, studying the picture.

"Ok, so how do we find out who won?" Chai asks the question everybody is wondering.

"Ask the limo driver?" Caspar replies, and we all agree.

"You can actually be smart sometimes." Joe laughs, ruffling Caspar's hair.

"Ha ha." Caspar fake laughs, and I knock on the sliding door.

"Yes?" A 60-year-old man asks, his glasses perched on his little nose. Just to say, he was adorable.

"Is this a good braid?" I ask, showing him. "It's alright if you say no."

"Uh, I would say that I wouldn't wear it out. Sorry." The old man that I now know as Pete, says.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaim and shut the door.

"Hell yes! Pay up, peasants." Tyler again, shouts.

All the people who just lost groaned and got out their wallets.

"Thank you." I say sweetly, collecting the twenty dollar bills.

"We're here!" Pete announces and we all jump. Literally.

-------------

"Hey guys, it's Ariel Winters here. I'm joined with all these amazing youtubers. Do you recognize any of them?" I say into the microphone, looking out into the audience.

So much applause and yelling. It's like music to my ears.

"Well, introduce yourself boys." I laugh.

"Hi, I'm Connor Franta." Applause and cheers.

"Hey, I'm Tyler Oakley." Applause and cheers.

"Hi, I'm Shane Dawson." Applause and cheers.

"Hey, I'm Troye Sivan." Applause and cheers.

"Hello, I'm Sawyer Hartman." Applause and cheers.

"Hey, I'm Joey Graceffa." Applause and cheers.

"Wow, well let's get started. So today, I'll be asking the boys questions from you from Twitter. I asked you all to ask me some using the #askAriel and we trended worldwide which is amazing! So, let's get started." I say, getting my phone out.

"The first question is for Tyler. And it asks: When are you and Troye getting together?" I smile and ask Tyler and hear whooping and yelling. I knew they would like this question.

"Are you sure you didn't tweet that, Ariel?" Troye asks, and everyone laughs.

"That's for me to know and for you to never to know." I say cheekily, smiling.

"This is going to be a long panel." Connor says laughing.

------------------

"That was so much fun." I comment, flopping down on my bed beside Jim.

"Are you ready to go eat because I'm starving?" Jim asks, rubbing his stomach.

"Yeah, let me grab my phone." I reply, doing exactly what I just said.

"Can we take a cab?" I ask him, pushing the elevator button.

"Hell yes, no way am I driving."

I get a text from Tyler and I can't help but blush.

The ultimate gay: have fun on your date. ;)

Me: I wish.

-----------------
A/N

The next chapter is going to be the dinner. Well I hope you liked it and feedback is welcomed.

Have any of you heard the song Slay by Trevor Moran? I'm in love with it.

The picture above is of Ariel!

Please vote & comment. :)