Chapter 5: LA & Tyler.

Jim's POV

I wake up to see her head on my shoulder. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. When she's awake she is always stressed out with trying to keep her secret, trying to make everyone happy, and just trying to live life while she's young. But when she's asleep, all her worries seem to fade away and I can't help but stare at her. I feel her shift and I avert my eyes so she won't catch me staring at her.

"Oh Jim, I think I drooled on you. I'm sorry." She laughs and dabs at my shirt with a napkin. I look up to see everyone getting ready to get off the plane. I see Caspar and Dan shaking hands which is weird and I see Ariel texting someone. I seem to notice everything except Alfie about to drop his luggage on Zoe.

"Alfie! That bloody hurt!" I hear Zoe yell and I can't help but to laugh.

"Jim, are you going to stay on the plane?" Ariel asks, trying to reach her luggage. I get up and get it for her and she blushes and says thanks. Ariel blushes when she gets embarrassed.

"Have you seen my mommy?" A little kid comes up and asks Ariel and she skates her head no. But of course she offers to help him because she is literally the nicest person in the world.

After we finally get our luggage from the baggage claim, we all search for Tyler. Chai catches a sign that's waving frantically in the air with the words "BRITISH YOUTUBERS" in blue.

Ariel literally sprints to Tyler and I can't help but feel a bit jealous of him. I know I shouldn't be jealous because he doesn't even bat for her team but he gets to hold her in his arms which itself is amazing.

"Tyler, I have missed you so much!" I hear her saying as we approach him.

"I missed you too! So, how did the plane ride go?" Tyler asks suggestively and winks at her and she blushes so hard it's hilarious.

"Embarrassed much?" Joe asks and Ariel just shakes her head.

"Is Troye here, too?" Ariel changes the subject and I can see her look at me in the corner of her eyes.

"No, but Connor is. He's in the limo." Tyler says nonchalantly, getting out his phone.

"Wait, hold up. Did someone say limo?" Louise asks, her eyes wide.

"Yeah. It's in the parking lot. On that note, we need to go if we want to make our panel Ariel." Tyler rushes us out of the airport and into the parking lot.

"Hello English people!" Connor exclaims when we open the door and I'm so happy to see him.

"Who's ready to get their party on?"

----------------------------
A/N

Hey, this is really short and I'm sorry but I hope you like it!

The picture above is of Jim!

Please vote & comment.