Chapter 15: hallways & mysterious texts

A/N

Hey, well I have decided to do a authors note at the front because why not? Anyways, if any of you would like to make a cover for this story it would be amazing because my creative skills are shit. Ok, thanks!

P.s. This chapter is dedicated to Sprinkle223 for the wonderful comments you leave! It makes me really happy!

Enjoy :)

Ariel's POV

Three people know. Three.

Why can't I keep a secret? What if someone else finds out and they don't take it as well? I would be taken to a lab and become a science experiment. They would analyze me, figure out why I am the way that I am. I would never see my friends again. They wouldn't treat me as a person. I couldn't make youtube videos anymore. I wouldn't be able to live my life. To get married, to have children, or to even buy a house. I will be stuck in a lab, so many tests would be done to me. Nothing would ever be the same.

Ok, maybe I exaggerate a little too much but a lot of that could still come true. That's why I choose to keep it a secret. 'Yeah, because you're so good at that.' What if my subscribers find out? All 15 million of them. I would possibly die and get taken by the government.

"Please stop thinking, I can hear it from here." I hear Zoe mutter, shifting in her bed. Yes, we're so tired that we are in bed at 11:30 p.m. Such rebels, I know.

New Text Message:

Joseph: is Zoe asleep yet? Jim and I were wondering if you wanted to come down to his room to hang out for a bit. If Zoe is awake, ask her to come too.

Text Message Sent:

Me: yes, she is awake. be down there in a few. it's only our second day and we're soo tired.

"Zoe, do you want to come down to Jim and Marcus's room with me?" I ask her, walking toward her a bit.

"Sure!" She agrees, and jumps out of bed.

"Well, lets go." I tell her, moving my hands in a gesture for us to leave.

"Go on ahead, I've got to find my charger." She shoos me off, heading to her bag to check for her white/blue charger.

I shake my head and head out the door. I make my way down the hallway just enjoying the smell of cleanliness.

"Oh, what a big surprise." I hear a snobby voice say from behind me. I turn around and groan as my eyes land on the one and only, Rachel Scott. She is dressed in this skimpy dress, with 6 inch high heels. She looks like a slut, basically.

"God, what the hell do you want?" I groan, just wanting to leave. It hurts just looking at her, my once bestfriend.

"I know what you're trying to do. You're not going to take him away from me." She sneers, pointing a finger at me.

"What are you talking about? You're literally crazy." I tell her, turning my back to start walking again.

"You've always been a whore, haven't you?" She asks, but not curiously. Oh no, this is a full blown insult.

"You've always been a bitch, haven't you?" I mock and walk off, not wanting to mess with her fake ass anymore. I honestly have no idea why and how I was bestfriends with her. She is so rude, mean, and straight up ugly. Also a whore. She seduced Chad. Chad would never have cheated on me if it wasn't for her whore ass. It wasn't his fault.

"Watch where you step, Ariel. The ocean is looking a little stormy ahead. Wouldn't want you to drown." She sneers from behind me, but I don't turn my back. I'm not going to give her the satisfaction. And seriously, a fish joke? Like so original. God, she is literally an idiot.

As I reach the elevator, I get a text message from an unknown number.

New Text Message:

Unknown: Do you think you could ever take me back? Come to room 419 on floor 4 in five minutes. we need to talk. please.

What the hell? Who is this?

As the elevator door opens, instead of clicking the 5th floor button, I click the 4. You know what they say, curiosity killed the cat. As the cart moves down, I think of all the possibilities of who it could be. Jim? No, I have his number.
Chad? What if it is Chad? Does he want to get back together? Maybe that's why he wants to talk to me. I feel happy but also reluctant. I mean, he did cheat on me. But it wasn't his fault. It was Rachel's. She made him have sex with her.

I walk down the hallway, looking for room 419. I find it and knock on it.

As the door opens, I hold back my gasp.

"Please come in, we need to talk."

------------------------
A/N

Wow, cliffhanger! But yes, I'm sorry it's kind of late but it took me awhile to find the right words to say. but I hope you liked it!! And also, if anyone wants to make a trailer too that would be great, also! And thanks for 414 reads!! That's amazing and I'm so thankful for all of you who read this book! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye.

The picture above is of Ariel!

Please vote & comment. It would be greatly appreciated.