Chapter 9: dinner & revenge

Ariel's POV

Man, this dinner is going swell. Omg, that probably sounds totally sarcastic but I didn't mean to say that. I'm having a wonderful time, and I hope Jim is too.

"Oh my god, that was so embarrassing!" I snort, practically laughing my ass off at the story Jim is telling. All of a sudden, I hear his phone ring and he thinks about picking it up.

"I don't mind." I tell him, wanting the ringing to stop. He picks up the phone and says, "Joe, mate why are you calling me?"

He gets up and excuses himself from the table and heads outside. I can see him from the window. He looks sad, confused almost. I wonder what they're talking about.

"Hey, I haven't seen you in so long!" A voice says by my ear and I jump a little. I turn to see the one and only, Rachel Scott. The biggest backstabbing bitch there is.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

What the hell is she doing here? The last time I saw her was when I punched her in the face. That day still haunts me.

~Flashback~

"Chad, I'm home!" I yell hoping he could hear me in the big house. There is no reply so I go looking for him. He's usually home at this time. I walk up the stairs, hearing noises coming from our room. I thought he was playing video games or something but I wasn't expecting that.

My boyfriend of one year was on our bed, fúcking my bestfriend. Chad Murphy, a youtuber and my boyfriend, was having sex with Rachel Scott, also a youtuber and my bestfriend.

I'm honestly ashamed of what I did next.

I stood there just watching them with such fury. They didn't even know I was there! I got a book and literally threw it at her head. She yelled in pain but I didn't stop there. I grabbed a remote and threw it at him, hitting him in the head.

"This is not what it looks like!" His pathetic excuse was. Wow, it looks like you're fucking my friend, mate. Am I wrong?

I then proceeded to pull her off him by her hair and punch her in the face. And I kicked him where the sun don't shine. I packed up all my things and left. That's when I found Marcus and Jim and the rest. I haven't spoken to either of them since then. Except now.

~End of Flashback~

"It's playlist live and Chad is taking me out for dinner." She smiles sickeningly sweet and bats her eyelashes at me.

"Wow, that's cool. Now please remove your irrelevant, STD infested self from my presence before I punch you again." I say so sweet it makes me want to puke.

"What's going on, Ariel? Who is this?" Jim asks as he comes back from his phone call. I give him "the look" and he understands exactly.

"Wow, no wonder he cheated on you." Rachel snorts and that's when I lose it. A waiter comes by with some fountain drinks and I can't control myself. I move my hand and feel the powers working. I curl up my fingers and watch the scene unfold. All the glasses of soda just pour all over Rachel's head. Thank the lord for mermaid powers. Jim knows what I did and gives me a disapproving glance. I just shrug my shoulders. What? She deserved it. Chad was seduced by her. He didn't do it voluntarily, he wouldn't do that to me. He loved me.

She walks off and we spend the rest of our dinner in peace.

-----------------------
A/N

Hola guys! Another update, whoop whoop!

I edited a little bit from the original so it fell into the storyline...

The picture above is of Ariel!

Please vote & comment.