Chapter 27: "Let's go."

A/N

Ok, it's gonna fast forward to the first of the youtuber days ok? And it's going to be a lot of different POVs of other youtubers. Like tons of them. So be ready.

Enjoy xx
-----------
Zoe's POV 7:12 a.m.

"Please Ariel, you need to look great for your first appearance back out on the town and back out in the market." I nudge Ariel and wiggle my eyebrows at her. I'm trying to persuade her to let me dress her up a bit. She just wants to go out in sweatpants! No, I've got to get her ready to wow the crowds and to show that Ariel is super duper strong!

"Ugh, I guess." She grumbles. I clap very excitedly and run over to my phone, about to text Louise to get her arse back here so she can help me.

-10 minutes later-

"Ok, I'm here." Louise says as she rushes into the room. She has a bag of donuts that I'm sure is for Ariel.

"Let's get started!" I say and turn on my straightener. I have all my make up set out. I'll be doing her make up while Louise does her hair.

"Can I have a donut?" Ariel asks from the desk chair, her laptop on her lap. She said that she would be on it no matter what while we was doing this.

-2 hours later-

"Ok, you're done! Aww, you look super cute." I comment as Ariel finishes tying up the shoelaces on her white converse.

Her hair is in a braid that flows down her back, strands of hair flowing down in the front. Her make up is a natural look, eyeshadow very light and nude lipstick. She's wearing a cute pink sundress with a light wash jean jacket. She insisted that she wear her converses. "No way am I wearing heels!"

I have also gotten ready and Louise is almost done, let's hope she gets done in time to get there in time.

"Louise, let's go! I'm tired of waiting!" Ariel yells, probably the same thing I would yell honestly.

-Caspar Lee's POV- 9:24 a.m.

"Joe, I don't give a shit." I mumble as we walk down the hall to go to Marcus and Jim's room.

We're all meeting up to go have a fun day today. We've got the whole crew meeting up at Jim and Marcus's room. I've got my vlogging camera, my coffee, and my phone, all that I need in this world.

"Caspar, lighten up. She is okay, there is no need to worry about it still." Joe says, putting a hand on my shoulder. How did he know that's why I was in mood?

"Yeah I know, I'm still pretty mad about it though." I huff, my fists clenching just thinking about it.

It still hurts to think about how he abused Ariel. She is basically my sister and it hurts me to know that someone has hurt her. We're a great big family, not necessarily all related (except Joe and Zoe) but family isn't just blood. It's people who stick by your side, no matter what. The people who will do anything for you, maybe even take a bullet for you. It's the people who will always be there, right by your side ready to face the world head on with you. So yeah, maybe we're not blood related, but we are a family.

"It's ok. Let's go have some fun."

-Dan's POV- 9:24 a.m.

I'm getting nervous.

We only have two more days left of playlist live and it feels like Jim and Ariel are practically together already. They are joined at the hip, basically. And to add on to the fact, he's doing the video in two days so he just might ask her out and what if she says yes?

I will not lose that bet I made with Caspar on the plane.

"Dan, are you ready? We needed to be leaving three minutes ago." Phil comes to stand in the doorway of the bathroom where I'm finishing straightening my hair. I may have taken a little extra time picking out which shirt I wanted to wear, deciding on a black t-shirt with my signature black skinny jeans.

"I'm almost done." I mumble, grabbing a piece of my hobbit hair and flatten it with the iron.

I'm really excited to finally hang out with the whole gang today. It will be pretty fun to just relax after all the tension these few days.

I straighten the last few pieces and turn off the flat iron.

"Ok, I'm ready. Let's go."

-Marcus's POV- 9:24 a.m.

"Hello? Are any of you going to answer the door?" Alfie's voice carries through our hotel room, ruining the peaceful silence we had going on.

I sigh as I get off the bed, heading over to the door to let Alfie in.

I don't know why everyone is meeting at mine and Jim's room when Louise, Ariel, and Zoe have the biggest room.

"Good morning mate." Chai says to me as him and Alfie come through the door.

"You too." I say back and head back to my bed to get back in my comfy position. I was reading comments on Ariel's new video, I'm So Sorry, where she explains everything that has happened with the help of Zoe, Connor, Tyler, Dan, Phil, and Jim. I think she covers everything really well and I'm surprised she didn't break down crying.

I look over to Jim to see him smile satisfyingly.

"What are you smiling about?" I tease him, watching him laugh very loudly.

"I just finished editing the video! I'm definitely ready to leave now!" He says excitedly.

"We have to wait for everyone else to get here!" I laugh.

"Ugh, let's go! Who cares about them?" Jim huffs.

"You do." I say, watching his facial expression morph into one of content.

-Louise's POV- 9:34 a.m.

"We're late! We were supposed to be at their room at 9:30!" Zoe yells from the bedroom as I sit the straightener down on the countertop.

"I'm done!" I say, heading back into the bedroom to put my shoes on. Ariel is sitting in the chair, reading some tweets that her fans are sending in.

"We just live one floor above them, it's ok. They probably won't even notice we're late." Ariel sighs. She shuts her laptop and stands up to stretch.

"Well ok, let's go."

-Connor's POV- 9:34 a.m.

"Knock Troye, don't yell. There may be people still asleep." I say and take a sip from my coffee.

We're standing outside Jim and Marcus's room, waiting for Troye to knock. He tried to yell but Tyler and I quickly shut that down.

"Ok." Troye sighs and knocks. We hear footsteps coming from down the hall apparently coming from Zoe, Louise, and Ariel running down the hall.

"Hey guys. I see you're late too." Ariel huffs, out of breath from that exercise. I laugh and look to the door to see Jim standing there.

"Come in! We were wondering when you all were going to get here! Now, let's go!"

-------------------------
A/N

This was actually kinda hard to write but also kind of fun. I don't know who's picture to put at the top since there are so many different POVs. Oh I just won't put one.

AND THIS HAS 1k READS?? LIKE THANK YOU FOR READING BECAUSE IT MEANS A LOT!!

Please vote & comment.