Chapter 22: asking & answering

Jim's POV

I know she isn't really sick.

I mean, she wouldn't come to a panel not feeling good and she definitely would eat something if she gets sick. When she gets a cold or a fever she gets really pale and eats a whole bunch. It just doesn't make sense.

On the other hand, a few people have already sent in their videos for Operation YouTube LV. Dan and Phil were the first people and theirs is super cute. I didn't make them take a shot of fans but of other youtubers.

~Dan and Phil's Video~

"Hey Ariel, it's us! We personally just want to say that we love you so much and we're very glad to have you in our lives!" Phil says into the camera, smiling the biggest smile ever.

"So, today we are going to go around the convention center and finding random youtubers to ask them to say they love you and some commentary." Dan explains, grabbing the camera from Phil.

"Oh look, there is Carrie! Hey, is it way past your bedtime?!" Phil shouts, pointing the camera in Carrie Fletcher's way. She laughs and walks over to them.

"Carrie, can you say, "I love you Ariel Winter?" into the camera?" Dan asks. She nods and says it into the camera.

"Ok, thanks! Now, what is one word that you would use to describe Ariel?" Phil inquires, and she nods her head for a while, thinking.

"Lively." She decides as her answer. They tell her thanks again and she walks away.

|•|
Ricky Dillon #2

"I love you, Ariel Winter!" Ricky Dillon shouts into the camera. He's the second person they found.

"What is one word that you would use to describe Ariel?"

"Oh, that's easy. She's hilarious." Ricky laughs.

|•|
Tyler Oakley #3

"I love you so very much, Al!" Tyler laughs and throws his hands up.

"What is one word that you would use to describe Ariel?"

"Iconic."

|•|
Louise Pentland #4

"I love you lots, fishy!" Louise squeals.

"What is one word that you would use to describe Ariel?"

"Beautiful."

|•|
Rafi & Benny Fine #5

"We love you, Ariel!" They say together.

"What is one word that you would use to describe Ariel?"

"Kind." Rafi says immediately, then looks at Benny.

"Energetic." Benny nods.

|•|
Markiplier #6

"I love you, Ariel." He says in his very deep voice.

"What is one word that you would use to describe Ariel?"

"Very nice. Very, very nice."

"But that's five words!" Phil points out.

"It's the truth, though."

|•|
Tyde Levi & Troye Sivan #7

"I love you, Flounder!" Tyde rushes and smiles really big.

"I love you, Al." Troye says calmly.

"What is one word that you would use to describe Ariel?"

"Relatable. And pretty." Tyde says, knowing full well that he did three words.

"Amazing." Troye states.

|•|
Onision #8

"I love you, Ariel." He says, very surprisingly.

"What is one word that you would use to describe Ariel?"

"Smart."

|•|
Jack Howard & Dean Dobbs #9

"We love you, season number four!" They shout.

"What is one word that you would use to describe Ariel?"

"Groovy." Dean laughs, looking at Jack who cracks up. "Its an inside joke." Dean says, still laughing.

"She's the good, the bad, and the just plain shit." Jack giggles, "Jk. No really though um, she's really bubbly."

|•|
Dan & Phil #10

"We love you, Ariel!" Dan says.

"What is one word that you would use to describe Ariel?" Phil asks Dan.

"A friend." He smiles and winks at the camera.

"What is one word that you would use to describe Ariel?" Dan asks Phil.

"Quirky, but in a good way."

~End of the video~

There was more people in it and the footage came down to about five minutes which is great! I'm really surprised Onision was in it, though. And he was very positive which was nice.

We have Dan and Phil's, Alfie's, Grace's, Jack and Dean's, and Troye's footage for the video. Seven down, twenty-three more to go on the second day! That's pretty good.

The video is really coming together greatly, and I'm super excited to film my part.

See, my part has a mini surprise packed inside. Its going to have a special guest packed inside its contents. I'm really excited for it because I know she will love it. I'm thinking about putting background music on all of it, and I know exactly which songs I would use.

November- Sleeping With Sirens.
Get Out Alive- Three Days Grace
Hallelujah- Panic! At The Disco
It Ends Tonight- The All American Rejects

Those are her favorite songs at the moment. I would put Kick Me on there but it doesn't really go with the video. Also, I don't know which Fall Out Boy songs she would want so I'm just not going to bother with it. I haven't talked to her since yesterday so there is no way I'm asking her. Yes, I'm still mad at her ditching the meet-up. Its not that I'm mad that she did that but she hasn't even made the effort to talk to me. I'm just annoyed that she doesn't feel the need to apologize to me or anything.

I'm currently sitting in my bed, waiting for my next greet & meet with Joe and Zoe. I don't think Zoe has talked to her either. "She hasn't been back to the room except once yesterday and didn't even say anything to me or Louise. I wasn't mad before but I am now." Zoe ranted to me this morning over breakfast with the gang.

New Text Message:

John Green: here is mine and hanks video!! It's already edited so you don't have to worry about that.

Nine down, twenty-one more to go.

-----------------------------
A/N

Yay, I have brought upon this update to your eyes.

I don't think that made any sense. ^

Anyways I hope you enjoyed it because it was differently wrote. :$

Thank you to whoever reads this book!!

The picture above is of Jim!

Please vote & comment.

My favorite lyric:

"I'm a cliché in a song, and everybody's singing along." Something's Gotta Give -All Time Low