Chapter 2: Packing & Crushes.

Jim's POV

She is so beautiful, elegant, funny, and just over all perfect. She doesn't even notice the way I look at her, or do things for her. I wish she would notice me. I keep her secret so I guess that qualifies me as "the bestfriend".

"Jim, have you seen my charger?' Ariel asks as she ties her converse on my bed. She's also very forgetful.

"Yeah, it's by the couch where you were charging it just last night" I remind her, packing some shirts into my suitcase.

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot. Thanks Jim, you're a lifesaver." She says as she exits and kisses my cheek. I shake my head and touch my cheek where she kissed it. She's honestly driving me crazy.

I'm thinking about asking her out at playlist live. I'm thinking about doing it when we are leaving. I've talked to Marcus about it and he says that it would be perfect. And he yelled, "I knew it! I so shipped you guys from the very beginning! OTP!" Which was totally embarrassing.

I finish packing everything and get changed into my "airplane outfit", which I like to call it. I'm wearing my glasses since I didn't want to put my contacts in and a beanie because my ears were cold. I have on jeans, a button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled to my elbows, and some converses. I'm so "stylish."

We're leaving to go to Playlist Live in Los Angeles, California. Our flight is at 6:30 P.M. and it is 2:27 P.M. at the moment. I get a text and I'm not surprised to see it's from Zoe.

Sugg #2: Alfie, Joe, Louise, Chai, Caspar, and I are riding together. Who's all riding with you?

Me and Zoe are kind of like the leaders when we go on trips. We make sure everyone has a ride, they all packed the right stuff, and to not be late. We organize everything. So of course I reply, knowing my answer.

Me: Ariel, Marcus, Dan, Phil, and Oli. I've got everybody's plane tickets and I'm done packing.

I sent it and travelled to Ariel's room to see if she's got everything ready. And to just see her, but I will never admit that. Before I get there, I hear Caspar yell, "Has anyone seen my phone?!" I can practically feel Ariel sigh and I wait for what's coming.

"Joseph, give Caspar his phone back!" I hear Ariel yell. I smile and roll my eyes because it's so predictable.

"Jim, I've lost my vlogging camera." Ariel states right as I open her door. She's throwing clothes around and I turn to see a glass of water frozen solid and roll my eyes at that. Her powers get out of control when she's mad.

"It's in the living room. Caspar was using it for his Q&A yesterday." I tell her, watching her frozen glass of water unfreeze. She makes a droplet of it go into her mouth and she continues packing.

"Omg, we need to take a selfie." Ariel states as she gets out her blue iPhone.

Ariel is obsessed with taking selfies. She will take one anywhere with anyone. She takes a lot at one time because she supposedly looked "ugly" in one but that's impossible because she's beautiful every second of the day.

She clicks the camera app and gets up on the bed so she can be as tall as me. She smiles really big and I do the same. She clicks the picture and looks at it with a smile. I know it's good because she doesn't say anything and I head off to Joe's room to see if he has everything packed.

"Joseph, you are riding with your sister to the airport, btw." I state, and flop down on his bed.

"I seriously just made that!" He complains and I laugh, because I love annoying him.

"Are you ready for this weekend?" Joe asks and I nod my head yes.

Ready as I'll ever be.

--------------------
A/N

The picture above is of Jim!

Please vote & comment.