Chapter 8: a little malfunction in the plan jim.

Oli's POV

"How much you wanna bet they're making out right now?" Joe questions everybody in the hotel room, holding out his hand.

"No, Jim's not like that. He would wait till he told her he liked her." Marcus reasons, taking a drink of soda.

We're currently sitting in Zoe, Louise, and Ariel's hotel room talking about Jim and Ariel's dinner. Everyone is here that was on the airplane, adding Troye, Tyler, Sawyer, Joey, Connor, and Shane, minus Dan, Phil, Caspar, and Louise. And let me tell you, it's packed.

"What if he already told her he liked her?" I ask, joining in on the conversation.

"Nah, he's waiting until we leave." Marcus adds, and everyone asks why. Literally everyone.

"Bloody hell, I don't know." Marcus says, holding his hands up in surrender.

"Well he better hurry up." Alfie mumbles but loud enough everyone hears.

"Why?" Sawyer questions, getting another piece of pizza.

"Haven't you heard?" Alfie asks and we all shake our heads no. "Chad is probably going to ask her out soon. He apparently wants her back."

Oh shit.

"How do you know this Alfie?" Chai asks him, trying to believe what he was hearing. Just let me tell you, I was doing the same.

"Caspar was talking about it two days ago when Zoe and I was over there filming." Alfie explains.

Great, Jim and Ariel might not get together. Chad might ask her and Ariel could never say no. She was in love with him, he was her first love. You never stop loving your first love. And Ariel is of course like that. She's so naïve, it's sad. She's like an innocent little girl, and Chad has already ruined her innocence once. How could she let him again?

"I've got to call him." Joe says, picking up his phone and going to Jim's contact. He put it on speaker phone but made a gesture for everyone to be quiet. He hands it to Marcus for some weird reason. It rings three times before he picks up. I can hear noises and little mumbling from the background. Then his voice flows through the phone.

"Joe, mate why are you calling me?" He asks, and I can hear him getting up. It becomes quieter so I guess he's outside when Marcus talks.

"It's Marcus. There is a little malfunction in the plan, Jim."
------------------------
A/N

I know this is short like everything else I write. *sigh* but I hope you like it.

PLOT TWIST.

Edited a little to make the storyline make more sense...

The picture above is of Oli.

Please vote & comment.