Chapter 34: Joining Once Again

Inside an Infirmary...

"When is Lucy-san gonna wake up sting-kun?"

"Fro wonders that too."

Both Sting and Rogue looked at each other, not knowing to respond to their unhappy exceeds. They've been like this since the incident happened with Sabertooth. Even though she was already been healed by the dragons with their healing magic, they still weren't sure about her mental state of awakening. "Until she wakes up i guess." Came Sting's small reply. He too was worried for his friend's condition, she took most of the beating when she fought the entire Sabertooth guild and almost cost her life in order for her to save them. Rogue also thought of it in gratitude. Not in his life that someone would risk her own for him in such cause. All they could say was that they will be forever grateful and forever return this favor in time when she finally awakes.

'I hope Lucy wakes up soon.' were the only thoughts they came into mind.

=============
Lucy...Lucy you need to wake up...

Wake up?... Why do i need to wake up?...

Because there are others who are waiting for you in the outside world...

No, no one is there for me...

Yes there are...

How would you know that? They all treated me like i was nothing but a mere replacement for someone's spot at the beginning. I doubt that there's anyone there who needed me...

You are wrong Lucy, there are others who completely misses you. Even the ones who abondoned you...

....How do i know that you aren't lieing to me?

You will just have to see it for youself to believe it Lucy...

===============

Heavy, blurry eyes began to opened as lucy have come to consciousness. With this slight movement, sting and rogue along their exceeds had immediately perked their attention to the now fully awakened blonde. Before she could get up, she adjusted her pupil to a clear vision; and once it did, she finally get to see her surroundings. The first greeting she got were four arms suddenly engulfed her in a tight sqeeze embrace.

"Lucy!!" They exclaimed in such joy.

===============

" Floara healed your wounds didn't she?" Lucy asked while she was in a sitting position as both of her arms were crossed and she also worn her usual emotionless expression.

Lector:"Yup! And she did a really got job on it too!"

Frosch:"Fro think so too!"

Rogue:"She even got rid of the old ones as well."

Sting nodded in agreement."Not to mention the scars that were inflicted on our bodies."

Lucy sighed in relief then got out from her bed. She made it towards their direction and did a surprising thing; she wrapped her arms around the four in an embrace. "I'm glad that all of you are alright, and I'm sorry, this was my fault from the start. If i haven't lose to the salamander, none of you wouldn't be injured and scarred by now." Taken back from her sudden contact, they returned her hug anyways.

"What are you talking about stupid? You did great out there, Natsu-san just got lucky." Sting stated as he nuzzled to her hair and had tighten his arms around her figure. Rogue and the exceeds did the same. "You have protected us from them Lucy and we love you for it. Remember that." And for the second time, slight tears were pouring out of her eyes. She never felt this so much love in a very long time, she wanted to be in their arms forever. To feel their warmth and their love for her.