Chapter 14: Pandemonium

Normal p.o.V

It was now the 3rd day of the Grand Magic Games as the representing teams are heading towards their viewing areas before the games starts. And with no further delay, the games commenced with the first outcome...

Mato:" For the first event of the 3rd day of the games, a challenge called Pandemonium. Each will pick one contestant  from each teams and represent  themselves in the arena!" he announced...

=============================

Erza:" I'll go for this one"...

Wendy:" Go for It erza-san!"...

Natsu:"Take this one for the team!"

=============================

Millianna:" If erza's going, then so am I. Is it alright kagura?"...

Kagura:" Do what you must"

Risley:"You be careful now"...

=============================
From Lamia Scale...

Jura Neekis...

From Blue Pegasus...

Hibiki Lates...

From fairy tail B team...

Cana Alberona
Quatro Puppy...

Novally...

And now for the participant from Sabertooth...

=============================

Orga:" I'll participate this one and defeat those fairies with my power"...

Rufus:" Are you really going to use your full power orga?"...

Orga:"Yes." he was about to go when someone stopped him...

"That won't be necessary" all turned their attention to Minerva who was leaning against a wall..

Sting:"My lady!"...

Lector:"What do you mean?"...

Minerva:"Because our Lucy, is already at the arena" she pointed towards the blonde who was slowly walking towards the other participants with her bangs covered her eyes in shade...

=============================

As lucy was with the other participants, natsu stared at her in a blink of an eye that made him remembered yesterday's affair...

"Not only you will taste your pain, but your blood as well"

He remembered her exact words from the night she had spoken to him, that made his heart broken...

"Lucy" he mumbled in a sad tone while still staring at the blonde...

Lisanna, who noticed the pinkette's expression towards the blonde scowled...

Lisanna's P.o.v

Even though lucy isn't apart of fairy tail anymore, natsu still misses her and cares for her? that wench , she had to decide to return when I'm so close to my beloved  natsu. I bet she's still weak like the last time and the battle between her and that girl name flare, was just a flaw. (A/n: oh how wrong you are :3)...

End of P.o.v
=============================

Mato:" Let me first explain the rules first. Each of you will battle the monsters inside the castle according to the amount you could defeat. The castle consists all 100  monsters. So, you will be categorized in numbers. We have to draw lots for whoever could go first." as he showed them a box filled with magic sticks.

They each picked out a lot as numbers appeared above It . And the first one who gets to fight first was...no other than Lucy...

' I'm the first, so that means...I'm the first to defeat those monsters in the castle. The point of this event is to eliminate the demons that are according to the amount I've chosen. However, 100 is not enough for me to exercised with...' she thought...

Lucy:" Excuse me Mato-san." she called...

Mato:"Yes? what is it pumpkin?" he asked...

Lucy:"Question, can that castle create more than just 100 monsters?"...

Mato:"Well yes, it automatically creates more than 200 in command, why do you ask?"...

Lucy:"In that case. I wish to battle...all 300 monsters"...

Natsu and Gray:" NANI!!?" they shouted in shock as everyone gasped including the pariticipants...

Mato:"But the event clearly said to be only 100 monsters!"...

Lucy:"It doesn't matter, as long as I get to slaughter them one by one" as she entered the castle with a cold atmosphere.

=============================

All fiercing eyes were on her as the blonde stood infront all of the 300 monsters she requested. Fangs, ready to kill, claws ready to ripped her very own flesh. But lucy paid no heed as her hands were clenched into fists as it glowed brightly towards the monsters infront.

As their battle will soon...commence.
=============================
===============To be continued==============