Chapter 15: Lucy Vs 300 Monsters

Previously on Fairy Tail...

"I wish to battle...all 300 of them"...

"NANI!!?"

"But the event clearly said to be only 100 monsters!"...

"It doesn't matter, as long as I get to slaughter them"...
===========================

" Fire Dragon's: Roar!" lucy yelled towards the monsters who advanced against her and completely obliderated them in an instant..."Sky Dragon's: Crashing Fang!" she attack to her left side with 5 monsters left pierced..." Iron Dragon's: Iron Pillar!" she  slaughtered 10 monsters with It's edge. She landed to the ground then quickly attack them with her kicks and punches..." Water Dragon's: Vortex!" as swirling water appeared and swallowed at least 20 monsters  with their body slowly torned apart.

The monsters attack her once more with a sudden full scale attack that made her throw off her guard and collided against the concrete  walls. But then she immediately got up from her feet and countered It with an attack..." Light Dragon's Roar!"...
===========================

Outside of the castle were everyone including each teams and participants. They watch intentively to the blonde who quickly diminished the attacking demons with her dragon slayer abilities with surprisingly less bruises present against her body...

Fro:"Go Lucy-san!" she cheered...
Lector:" She's the best!"...

Orga:"No wonder you picked her instead of me. She can pretty much handle herself out there"...

Minerva smirked...

Sting:"Kill them all blondie!"...
Rogue:"No need to tell her that" he calmly stated with a slight smile...
===========================
Lucy was a little worn out on fighting off the monsters in the castle. However, to her it was worth the effort. 30 monsters appeared as she quickly charged towards them..." Lightning Dragon's: Iron Fist!" she punched them with a huge force that send them flying against the wall...' Only 230 monsters left' she thought as she ran towards the monsters yet again...
===========================

Millianna:" She's amazing!" she gasped...

Jura:"And her moves are very well swift and fast"...

Hibiki:"What  an incredible power"...

Novally:" Look how she just slaughtered them!"...

Cana:"As expected from her"...

'She really has change' erza thought in sadness...
===========================

" Holy Shadow Dragon's: Roar!"...
She combined the two roars into one and blasted the monsters infront of her. She was breathing heavily due to the less of magic but she held on until all monsters were eliminated. And all that's left was the S-class monster, however, due to her request of 300 monsters, there were three S-class monsters instead of one.
===========================

Wendy:"Three S-class monsters!?" gasped...
Gray:" Can lucy even  handle them with her body all bruised up?"...
Lisanna:"Will you stop worrying about that wench? "...
Natsu:"Don't you dare call lucy a wench lisanna!" he snapped...
Lisanna:"~Oh come on natsu, she's gonna lose anyway and besides she's weak unlike me~"...
Natsu:"Then why not fight me if your so strong!"...
Lisanna:" ~Now now natsu don't be like that~"...
Natsu:"Shut up!"as he turned his attention back to the screen...' I hope your gonna be alright, Luce' he thought in concern...
===========================
Lucy blocked three  attacks from the three monsters all at once with her arms as a shield, but that was not enough to block the next blow. She was sent flying against the walls, landed to the ground with her head first but she quickly landed with a turn around. She wiped her mouth from exhaustion as the three of them advanced towards her...' I have enough of this' she thought and dodge their attacks with a back flip then stopped mid-way...

"This is where you will now die" she mumbled as she raised her right arm and closed her eyes as she performed a chant...

"I release you to my bounds...

Let your power combined with my emotions...

Destroy everything in you path...

Make them suffer my wrath...

She then shot her eyes opened and glowed very darkly...

Dark Prominence... Sphere!"...
===========================
After the chant, everything went black as everyone waited to see what happened in the castle. Once the smoke cleared, they stared wide eyes to see only the blonde while the Three monsters appeared to have vanished into thin air. Everyone was quiet until they all bursted with cheers...

Mato:"She had done It! Miss Lucy Heartfilia has done It! she defeated all 300 hundred monsters just like she said! plus gaining 10 pts to Sabertooth!" the crowd cheered even more in joy...
===========================

Lucy then was transported back to the arena with the rest of the participants. She was about to head to the infirmary for a patch up when all of a sudden she was tackled to the ground with no other than sting who was being followed by rogue and exceeds...

"You did it Lucy!" he exclaimed while still in their position...

Lector:"I told you Lucy-san would win!"...
"Fro thinks so too!"...

He then finally released her and helped her to stand...

Lucy:"It was nothing really but I think I have to..." her voice began to weakened as she slowly  lost her balance...

Rogue:"Lucy!"...

Sting immediately caught her and they quickly brought her to their Infirmary...

=================
=========================
To be continued...