Chapter 46: Flashbacks, Depression, Lead

The Queen of the Dragons, have dreadfully succumbed to the darkness. It's really a tragic that she didn't even resist the mind controlling spell that she was cast upon by Zeref. Really, a tragic. They know that she was stronger than that. They know that she has the capabilities to deny his control over her. But apparently, she had done no effort to do so. She fully surrendered herself to him. Surrendered to his darkness.

Why? Was the question they have in their minds. Why did she surrender? Why did she give up? Why didn't she prevent him from fully controlling her from the beginning? And why did she accept the darkness when she knew that it was possible for her to break out from his control? Just what did Zeref do to her when he hit her that blast, they wonder? They just can't figure it out!

However, after Zeref hit her with that last blast, they weren't aware the evil grin he had when he did it. He knew what he did to her and so does she. And it went in accordance. To Fairy Tail's and the Dragons' ignorance. Though this wasn't the time to play the blame game but, the reason for her to get controlled by Zeref was because from the Images she's seen. And those images that Zeref showed her were the terrible past experiences she had when she was still the weak Celestial Mage they thought her to be.

Those past experiences she had with the others, really left a horrible scar in her broken heart. Back then, she felt betrayed from the ones she thought as family. It really had broken her trust on them and her trust in the name Fairy Tail. To her, they were only a bunch of liars and heartless bunch who only care for themselves and the pride they have was such a disgrace. Treating the weak as if they were trash and then replace them for something more capable on being the bearer of the insignia of their guild. How pathetic.

She felt hatred for them and had gone lot of harships just to obtain more power so that she could satisfy her thirst for vengeance. Her revenge in Fairy Tail. It took 5 years for them to realize their mistakes and they were too late to ask for forgiveness. They screwed up. They have sullied the name of their guild. And have cost a broken up family member. No one blamed but theirselves.

Lisanna wasn't helping either, seeing as how she harbored negative feelings towards the blonde Celestial Mage. For one, she was glad that Lucy left the guild. The blonde was taking everything from her and for that she got what she deserved. She was jealous at Lucy for everything. Her good looks, her kind personality and her close friendship to Natsu. Lisanna really hated Lucy for that and even wished that she would just leave or die at some point. The 'kicking her out from the team' did just the trick, but after they heard the news on how they treated her badly, her day just got worsen.

Hearing her becoming a dragon slayer, came out as a surprise to them. And also the part where she had joined another guild instead of theirs. That was a shock. And Sabertooth's the guild she joined no less. Natsu was devastated. He couldn't bear the thought of her joining to their enemy's side. Although, he could understand the deep hatred she had with them, but to join another guild just for that? She really must have despised them, so much. And the way how both Sting and Rogue were so close to her, this just made his blood boil by the second. Once again, Jealousy.

They knew that her hatred for them was not fully diminished. It seems so when they were given hateful looks from her when she and duo dragon slayers along with their exceeds decided to rejoin/join Fairy Tail. And it got worse when Natsu decided to open his idiotic mouth that nearly chocked him to death by Lucy's grip on his throat. Such hateful eyes that were in pain and suffering. They were guilty for what they did to her and would greatly accept their punishment from their sins as mages.

All they could asked for, was the forgiveness of their beloved Celestial Mage/Celestial Dragon Slayer in hopes to fully regain themselves as honorable wizards of the Fairy Tail guild. And most of all, to bring back their light once again.