Chapter 05: Guilt and Realization

Lisanna's P.o.V

Team Natsu, including me of course, has just returned from a three day mission with our full paid reward on our hands. It's already been five years since I've join their team, and the part where my plan succeeded on getting rid of that weak for a stellar mage. I was finally with my beloved natsu and I won't let anyone take him not even to that slut. Because I'll have natsu all for myself and me only.

(End of p.o.v)
=============================

Normal P.o.V

Team Natsu finally arrived at Fairy Tail, once they opened the guild's doors they found to see master macarov infront of the counter while
the other members were gathering around...

Macarov:"Ah Team Natsu, you've arrived just in time" his voice was in a monotone...
Erza:"What's with this crowd master?" she asked...
Macarov:"I have an announcement to make. And this involves Lucy."
=============================

Meanwhile in the Dragon Realm...

"Put your feelings aside if you want to master this move!" Celendria stated...

Lucy nodded while panting heavily from the lost of magical powers. Over the past few years, she's been improving her skills like non-stop and not even thinking of taking a break.

She did what she was told then focused her aura as she began to chant a spell...

I release you to my bounds...

Let your power combined with my emotions...

Destroy everything in you path...

Make them suffer my wrath...

She then shot her eyes open but only to find red-colored orbs...

Dark Prominence Sphere!...

A huge dark power came out from her palms and was aiming at a huge boulder. It went straightly at It then all of a sudden, It was destroyed Into a million pieces...

Celendria:" Well done hime." said calmly and sweetly...

However, Lucy only nodded in thanks.
=============================

"What, lucy left the guild?!" erza exclaimed in disbelief...

Macarov:" Yes, you heard It right. Lucy left."

Gray:"But why!?"...

Master didn't answer his question, that is until one of Lucy's closed companions responed...

"I'll tell you why. She left because all of you thought she was weak." a gruff voice spoken.

Everyone turned their heads and saw Gajeel at the counter beside the master while both of his arms crossed against his chest..." She left because she was ignored and called weak by her own team mates, saying she was just a replacement and nothing else" he stated in disappointment...

"So what?" natsu calmly retorted making them flinched in surprise...

Natsu:"She was weak, pathetic useless and always hide behind her stupid spirits. It's fitting to call her a weakling and a replacement."

Just then someone slammed the table and It was none other than the sky maiden...

Wendy:"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO LUCY!!" she yelled, tears were in the corner of her eyes....

Charles:"Wendy!"...

Wendy:"How could you call lucy weak when she's the strongest mage I know!"...

Lisanna:"Strongest? she can't even defend herself in battle"....

Happy:"Wendy's right! Lucy's the strongest girl I know and she's not weak than you think"...

Natsu:"Happy, you can't seriously think, that weakling is stronger than us!"
Gajeel:"The girl and cat are right. Why even me believe bunny girl was strong."
Macarov:"You don't know how much she suffered of being ignored, you don't know how much she cried every night waiting for you to notice her pressence even though she's always present in the guild. Levy! you were supposed to be Lucy's best friend and you just ignored her. Erza! lucy treated you like her own sister and always helped you on time of needs. Gray! you were like a brother to her and you just neglected her and forgotten all about her.  All of you here haven't realized the pain Lucy has to go through. Even in her childhood, she was neglected and was left alone with her father who ignored his own child. Especially you natsu, you were the one who brought lucy to Fairy Tail in the first place to make new bonds and family, then know you just called her a replacement and saying she wasn't supposed to be here in the guild. She really did care about you all including you natsu and It pains me to see one of my children leave."...

Everyone was shocked and could only remain silent. They rethink everything they've done then sobbed realizing the horrible thing they've done, Including team natsu who bent their heads in shame.

Natsu who his eyes widened realized what he has done to the girl he longed cared about. Sure she was weak but she was also determined to get stronger and she wasn't the type of girl that could give up so easily. He's sure because he knows her better than anyone.

Without any further delay, he quickly dashed towards the guild's doors...

Lisanna:"Natsu where are you going!"...

Natsu:"I have to find her,I have to find lucy!" he was about to go when he was stopped...

Gajeel:"Don't bother looking for her because she's no longer here in magnolia" he stated...

He flinched..."W-what?!...

Lily:"It's already been 5 years, do you really think she could still be here?"...

Natsu just stood there frozen until one thought came to him....
__
__
'What have I done'

=============================
  To be continued...