Chapter 04: Training

Here's the next chapter I hope you like It And I'm so sorry for updating so late and so sorry for the confusion from my previous unfininshed stories.
======================================================

Normal P.o.V

Lucy finally arrived her mother's castle ground which it was surprisingly huge much like the blonde's previous home back at the Heartfilia estates. Both Celesta and Grandeeney toured her around the whole section of the castle showing her every room that consisted inside, and every hallway they passed by. Lucy was then introduced to the other dragons that she needs to train with. She met natsu, and gajeel's dragons as well. Igneel the Fire Dragon and Metalicana the Iron Dragon. She met the other dragons like: Floara the Nature Dragon, Serina the Water Dragon, Pyro the Lightning Dragon, Celendria the Dark Dragon and of course Celesta who happens to be the Light Dragon.

She even met both Sting and Rogue's dragons, who were Weisslogia the Holy Dragon and Skiadrum the Shadow Dragon. The blonde was confused because she thought Sting and Rogue had both of them killed but after the brief explanation from both Dragons about how her mother had healed them, she began to understood their statement.  She never actually knew who were Sting and rogue before because they belonged to a different guild and she only knew them by rumors and The Weekly Sorcerer.

Lucy then told them that she was once apart of a guild but they took her for granted and called her weak. She even told them that the reason why she was brought to Fairy Tail in the first place was to fill a spot for their long lost dead friend who recently returned to their guild. She was but a replacement, a weak, annoying, replacement they say.

The dragons were furious no they were beyond furious, especially igneel who was filled with rage about the part where natsu called her weak and a replacement. Never in his life he have heard his son acted like that and from the part that he himself would ever believe that natsu would ever do such a thing to his own comrade.

They understood the blonde completely and will do whatever It takes for her to get stronger and stronger each by day.

==========================================================

Lucy's P.o.V

The next morning, my first training is with Serina as you may know, The Water Dragon. She's going to teach me about the first basic techniques then afterwards, the even harder ones. It was completely what I'd expected, her methods  of training was kinda... harsh and she could be sometimes  strict and bossy. But I didn't mind though, as long as I get stronger and stronger and show them what I'm capable of. She taught me all her techniques and others. Even the secret arts of the Water Dragon. Days went by as my power began to increase rapidly, including my physical body. After weeks of training I finally mastered water dragon slaying magic.

My next mentor was Floara the Nature Dragon. She taught me that the power she has was like nature Itself and the only thing I have to do Is to meditate for me to link myself through nature. When I finally gain myself through nature, I was able to make these amazing things that no one in the world can do. I  can even  restore every living thing to It's former structure.

As I trained myself every single day, I can feel myself changing, not just my appearance but my attitude as well. My heart that once was warm turned cold while my usual cheery expression turned emotionless.

I trained day and night as my body began to change every day. Celesta who was the Light Dragon taught me her techniques. Igneel, Grandeeney, Metalicana also taught me their magic including both weisslogia and skiadrum's powers. They all treated me like family and I also treated them like that as if they were my own.  And if something happens to them, then I'll be the one responsible for their safety.

Both my mind and power were now absolute and can even surpassed a dragon. I still have my celestial keys though and I sometimes need them with my training with the dragons. Even though I've change, I was still the same lucy but different.

When It was night time, I went inside my room to rest after the intense training I have been with my mentors. I plopped myself on my mattrice and stared at the ceiling for a moment and thought about my old guild Fairy Tail. I still remembered all those times we had when we always celebrate over for nothing, how we laugh and enjoy ourselves for once. And the part when me and the Old team natsu going on jobs and always getting in trouble when they destroyed half of the town. I smirked of the thought of It but was then replace with a disgust expression, remembering that I was ignored and called weak and was replaced by a dead family member. I sighed then slowly closed my eyes as darkness took over.

Time skipped...

5 years have passed since I left my  guild and at the time I trained with the dragons. I mastered every element from the dragons and I was ready to go back to earthland. However, even though I mastered all of the elements, I was still not contempt with the power I already have. So I stayed a little longer and continued my training with my new found family.

'Watch out Fairy Tail, soon you will regret everything from what you have done especially Team Natsu. We'll see who's powerful just you wait.'

==========================================================
To be continued....

Sorry if there wasn't any conversations in this chapter.

I just wanted to get to the good part that's all.

Hope you understand!

Yukariko07