Chapter 25: Erza Vs Sting

Recap...

"I'm not giving up until I get lucy back to us! You hear that  Lucy! Fairy Tail's going to win this match and bring you back to your home! your real home!" Natsu yelled to Lucy.

"I like to see you try salamander"

=================================

'I'm not giving up until I get lucy back to us! You hear that  Lucy! Fairy Tail's going to win this match and bring you back to your home! your real home!'

Erza chuckled from natsu's declaration. "Requip: Heavens Wheel Armor!"  with her weapon of choice, she attacked sting."Dance My Blades!!"

Sting quickly evaded every blade that was coming to him.

Then Erza attacked again using her own blade against him. Sting once again avoided the slash with a backflip then decided to counter it with his own. "Holy Dragon's...Holy Breath!!" the roar shot like a lazer, but faster than any ordinary lazer.

Erza jumped out of the way, then requipted another armor. "Requip: Flight Armor!!" with a speed of light, erza came infront of sting and slashed him with all her might.

Sting was able to dodged the last slash, but he was too late to block the next one coming.

"Got you!" erza growled and slashed sting's chest, however with his both arms protecting his upper bicep, only his arms were damaged and he struggled to get his feet on the ground.

Panting Slightly." Y-you missed" he said it between his breathing.

Erza smirked by his impressive fighting. "Sting, I'm impressed. You were able to catch up to my strength" she seemed amused.

Sting:" Well, It was all thanks to Lucy"

Erza:"Lucy?"

Sting:"( still panting slightly) She helped me improve my fighting skills  before the GMG even started. I owe It all to her."

Erza:"Lucy trained you herself ? my she really has improve."

Sting:"Why seemed surprise? She was always this strong since the day you called her weak."

Erza was taken back. Remembering how she and the others had treated lucy, made her a bit unhappy even though she already forgiven her and gray for what they did to her. But still.

"Is that so? Did she tell you that?" her voice barely a mutter.

With sting's super hearing, he responed. "I just figured it out on my own. It seems she didn't knew it either. And to tell you the truth? i kinda hate you for it." that sudden statement made her eyes go wide.

"What?"

"You heard me. After she joined our guild, she told us about it and we were beyond angry."

Flashback (A/N i hope you don't mind)...

"What! they said that?"  sting himself exclaimed beyond shock.

"Why and when?" rogue asked...

"When a once pronounced dead member returned." lucy replied with a disgusted tone. "I hate them, with all of my every bone in my body. Oh how I wish that they could all disappear."

End of flashback (A/N sorry for this again)....

"...After she said that, she didn't cry like others would do. She didn't sadden her face when she spoke about you but pure disgust and hatred towards you and your guild. She didn't even shown any emotions when she first came to my guild in the first place! And why? because you've broken her!" sting suddenly attacked out of rage.

Erza was...how can she explained this? All of their faults? the reason why Lucy wasn't able to express any emotion was because of their selfish actions? is it because of them that their former nakama had turned cold and heartless? is it because of them that lucy was a...was a mon- All of her thoughts were cut off by a sudden pain to her cheek. Before she even knew it, sting punched her across the face, sending her flying against a wall.

"AAHH!!" she yelled out of pain, and had landed her body with a loud THUD to the ground.

~~~~~~~~

Natsu & Gray:" Erza!!"

~~~~~~~~

Erza slowly got up from the ground and rubbed her bruised cheek with her wrist. 'K-kuzo, I've been careless. I was still in my thoughts about Lucy that I didn't even felt his pressence coming near me at all. Kuzo!'

She shakily stood up with her back supported by the wall behind her, clutching her right arm.

Gray:"Erza! Are you alright!"

Erza:"Y-yeah, I-I'm fine"

She steady herself carefully while still clutching her arm from the collision with the wall then stared at Sting with interest even though she was not in a position for that matter. 'Sting, so that's why both you and rogue were....'

Sting:"Don't tell me your already done Titania Erza Scarlet!"

Erza:"It's far from that. That attack caught me off guard but that doesn't mean I'm through."

She changed into her Flame Empress Armor. " I will do whatever it takes for us fairy tail to win! and also, to bring back our once held pride and joy!"

Sting:" Bring it on Titania!!"

'Lucy! I'm sorry for what we did! And we're not gonna give up! not until you return home to Fairy Tail!'

============
To be continued....