Chapter 38: Bad Feeling

With Lucy on Earthland along with Fairy Tail preparing for the Grand Magic Games, at the same time, the dragons were holding a council meeting in the Dragon Realm. The purpose for this meeting must be dire, seemingly because the dragons were wearing serious expressions that their minds were like thinking with deep thoughts.

They were in their human form for the time being as they were inside the castle's conference room where they all held their important meetings whenever comes first. Although they usually do these things outside with their dragon forms but it seems that they would rather held it within their citadel this time because the subject for this meeting was likely confidential.

"It seems that he has returned."

The dragons already knew what Igneel was referring to, they just didn't want to bring up the name that's all. For what is worth, they all just nodded in agreement as others just kept quiet and agreed to him silently.

"It seems so." Celesta was the one who respond to his statement with a hard glance towards her fisted hands on the table. She too was disrupted by this, including the others. The subject they were referring was too early to come up and too soon. Luck wasn't on their side this time. Not that they believed in lucks or bad lucks.

"But this was too soon. Why would this happen so early?"Metallicana asked, slightly frustrated.

"We do not know what's the cause for this." Came Grandeneey' s answer."But i have a feeling that he did this on purpose to speed up the time and to have no more further interruptions, per say."

Weisslogia just snorted." Well his making a fool of himself. He's advancing his plan without any hesitation. There's no telling what he might do, let alone that he is after our Queen."

"We don't know that." said Serina." However, we must be vigilant for what is coming."

Floara nodded in agreement."I agree."

"What do we propose then?" Skiadrum asked with a brow raised. "If he's returned then there's no guaranteed that there will be a bloodbath if we don't do something about it."

Igneel was in a deep thought. The situation was quite difficult indeed. With him on the loose, there's no telling when he will strike, let alone his objective was to apprehend the heir of the Dragon Realm, poor Lucy will have her hands full if this wasn't sorted out.

"I say we must be patient."

They all turned towards Celendria incredulously. "What do you mean we must be patient? Can't you see that there's no time for us to be patient when his out there planning something to abduct Lucy!?" Metallicana was slight enraged by her answer. But Celendria just ignored his little outburst for she knew that he was worried and she was too.

"I know this situation is critical, and I know you all are worried for our Queen's safety, i am too but there's no reason for us to panick and overthrow the situation like an imbecile. The one thing we must do for the time being is to be patient and wait for the moment to counter his plans. "

When she says all of that, she made a compelling case. The dragons thought about it for a moment whether or not it was a good decision to make. They were still doubting from the start but when Celendria explained it thoroughly, all the doubts instantly vanished in a blink of an eye.

"All right, you have a point."said Igneel.

The others also agreed to the terms.

"However, we must make haste for the preparations and informed the other dragons that aren't with us today in the meeting."