Chapter 11: Unexpected Visitor

Normal P.o.V

It was the second day of the GMG as people from the whole town of crocus were now at the arena, waiting for the GMG to start.
Each teams of each guild were already at their area and were pumped for the second day's games and determined to win. After hour of waiting, the games have already commence with the first event called Chariot as each team picked their contenders...

From Sabertooth we have Sting Eucliffe...

From Lamia Scale we have Yuka...
From Blue Pegasus is Ichiya...
From Mermaid Heel is Risley...
From Quatro Cereberus Bacchus...

From Fairy Tail A team we have Natsu Dragneel...
From Fairy Tail B team we have Gajeel Redfox...

All the participants were on the chariot, and with the starting bell they raced towards the finishing line.

Time Skipped ( A/n: so sorry!)

In the end Bacchus was the first one to have made it, followed by the other guild participants and both natsu and gajeel made in last place while sting lost by withdrawing because It was just a waste of time, according to him.

The games continued to the battle portion...

Lamia Scale's Toby Horhorta  Vs Kurohebi from Raven Tail...

And their bet was to tell their most precious possessions

Winner: Kurohebi

Elfman Strauss from Fairy Tail A Vs Quatro Cereberus the drunk falcon Bacchus...

Bacchus's  bet was to let elfman hand over his two sisters to him if he lose while elfman bet that if Bacchus lose, he will have no choice but to change Quatro Cereberus to Quatro Puppy...

Winner: Elfman Strauss

Next it was Yukino from Sabertooth Vs Kagura from Mermaid Heel and their bet was their lives. She used two keys of the Zodiac and the Legendary Thirteenth Key. But all of that went into waste as she was beaten by her own game by Kagura and decided that her life will be hers for the taking. Sabertooth team except lucy was highly ashamed by their loss even though It was a one loss they were still disappointed. And have rotten the guild's name and honor. The second day of the grand magic games has ended in an instant and returned to their designated inn...
==========================================================
Sting's P.o.V

After my scolding from master Jiemma, It was Yukino's turned to get desciplined. We watch as Jiemma growled at her with harsh words for being a weakling because she lost the fight against kagura and practically her life. Jiemma banished her by making her strip infront of the other members and forcefully removed her insignia with her own magic then apologized to him for ruining the guild's pride then left the guild with shame. We ( Me, Lucy, Rogue + exceeds) were heading towards our room when I've noticed blondie kept quiet after yukino left. I was about to ask her why but rogue beat me to It...

"What's with the silence lucy?" he must have noticed It too...
"Yeah blondie why are you so quiet?" I asked wanted to join the conversation...
"That scene before was kinda disgusting" she said with a tint of anger...
Frosch:"Fro asked what scene lucy-san?"
"When Master made yukino stripped infront of the whole guild crowd, It's disgusting, even for me" she said with her voice neutral...

Lector:"She did lose to Mermaid Heel so she probably deserv-" he was cut off by Lucy as she suddenly punched the wall beside her, leaving a whole through It. Both our eyes widened in surprise from her sudden
outrage. She slowly withdraw her hand leaving a bits of blood dripping down her palm. She lifted her hands and saw what she had done..."I'm sorry for you to see that guys" she said..." I let my anger get the best of me. I-I better head towards my room" with no further delay she hurried towards her room.
"What was that about?" I asked...

(End of P.o.V)
=============================

Rogue's P.o.V

I was in my room with frosch and decided to read a book before I sleep. But what concerns me is Lucy's sudden outrage. She appears to be angry at something and in a very bad mood. So we decided that we should leave her alone for now, wouldn't want her to blow a fuse like the last time she was in an awful mood. I closed my book went towards my bed but before I could get there, a huge crashing sound occured at main room. I immediately went outside to fetch sting. When both of us were running across the balcony sting suddenly yelled...

"Wait, what about lucy!?"...

I thought about It for a moment and remembered that she was still in angry state..." Let's leave her for awhile, she's still in a common stated of anger" I said to him calmly...
"If you say so" he responed as we both ran towards the main room.

Once we got there, we widened our eyes to see everything ruined and destroyed and unconsious members...

"WHERE IS HE!!"  a voice yelled in frustration and we saw someone who we didn't expected to see...

"Natsu?" sting said with a surprise look, facing towards the now furious Salamander...

====================================To be continued...