Summary

Everyone started to ignore lucy when Lisanna came back from edolas. Everyday they would throw a celebration for her return and partied non-stop and completely forgotten the Stellar Mage's pressence.

And for some odd reason, Lisanna always gives her death glares whenever she arrives at the guild and when the time Lucy talks to natsu and the rest of Team for no reason at all.

As months went by, the blonde became distant and would sat at the edge of the counter not bothering to chat to her friends when their so busy having fun celebrating.

Even her bestfriend Levy ignored her and always giving her a cold shoulder whenever she wants to talk to her.

But then suddenly, Natsu called her weak and doesn't belong to fairy tail telling her that she was just a burden to him and to the others and decided to kick her out of the team and replaced her with no other than Lisanna herself.

She was shocked and hoping that the others would help her, but none of them intervined and helped her.
So after that argue, she decided to leave the guild. For good.

But little did they know that their lives were about to change in the future when Lucy came back but not joining their guild and her powers was no longer the same  back in 7 years ago.