Chapter 22: Jealousy

The Next Day...

Lucy woke up with a terrible nightmare about the time Fairy Tail kicked her out and called her weak. She was slightly panting from her dream but didn't mind It, because her nightmares were all the same whenever she falls asleep. She was about to lay back down when a sudden memory flashed at yesterday's meeting with zeref. She sighed  in frustration as her life was about to crumble before her and all because of that encounter.

"Hey blondie It's time to wake up sleepy head!" sting's calling made her snapped out from her thoughts.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming" she replied lazily as she got out from her bed  then head towards the showers.
============================
Time Skipped...

Normal P.o.V

Earlier's event was called Naval Battle and as usual Sabertooth won that challenge. The Battle was between each of the participants in a water dome which they can easily breathe with Its magic. Several minutes later it was Minerva Vs Lisanna, ( A/n: Ugh! that bitch lisanna again) the last two people in the water sphere. But in the end, minerva won first place leaving a bruised and battered lisanna in the dome and have fallen out of the sphere only to be caught by both natsu and gray.
===============
It was time for the Triple team battle portion which means Three people will battle the other three participants.

(A/n: Okay so here's the thing, I'm not going to write all the teams battle instead I'm just going to show their battle results. I hope you don't mind.)

Blue Pegasus Vs Quatro Puppy
Winner: Blue Pegasus

Lamia Scale Vs Mermaid Heel
Winner: None.  Ended with a Draw.

Fairy Tail A Vs Blue Pegasus
Winner: Fairy Tail A

Fairy Tail B Vs Mermaid Heel
Winner: Fairy Tail B

Sabertooth Vs Lamia Scale
Winner:Sabertooth

So the Finalists are Both Fairy Tail A and B team along with Fiore's strongest guild Sabertooth.

Next Battle will be between...

Fairy Tail B  Vs Sabertooth

(After some 30 minutes break.)..
============================
Lucy yawned tiredly as she leaned against rogue's shoulder for support...

"Tired?" he asked as the blonde only nodded and rogue chuckled from her  behavior. Sting arrived and seated beside Lucy only to leaned on her shoulder as well...

"Man, I'm beat!" he whined in his usual voice...

"Beat? you've hardly even fought out there sting" rogue responed in his usual monotone...

"Hey! give me a break, I wasn't able to finish him off because Lucy defeated him already" he pouted and stared at the blonde who was resting peacefully. Can't be helped as they both chuckled at her silently. Even though she was cold and expressionless, she was still cute and beautiful they both noted.

They both laid her on sting's chest while rogue patted her head like a child. But unknown to them, there were people who watched the whole thing, astonished...

"~I think they like her~" happy teased silently...

"Well It's obvious they  like her I mean look at the way they're staring at her“ gray stated...

"Let's not bother them for now, who knows that lucy will wake up and started killing us one by one" erza warned...

Natsu just hissed/tsked...

Happy: Hey Natsu, is there something bothering you? he asked....

Natsu: I can't believe those two let her rest on that white head's chest. If I were him I would just laid her on my lap with no worries. he stated.

Erza: Natsu, are you somewhat...jealous? she asked with a smirk...

Natsu flinched..."N-no o-of course not! w-why would I be jealous!?" he shuttered while blushing madly...

"Sounds to me that you are really jealous"

Natsu: S-shut up gray!. he half yelled trying not to gain any attention to the people they are spying...

"~ Natsu loves lucy and he's jealous!~"happy teased in a childish manner.

'Am I really jealous?' he thought as he glanced at the two ( sting and rogue) with lucy resting sting's chest as his arm was wrapped around her shoulder tightly...

'I did confess my love for her but It was only for me to hear. I think they're right about me being envy. I'm jealous at the both of them. I'm jealous at sting and rogue for taking lucy, my lucy.'
============================_=============To be continued