Chapter 27: Lucy Vs Natsu

~With Lucy and Natsu~

"Fire Dragon Talons!"

"Celestial Dragon's Barrier of Light!"
============

"Lucy!I'll do whatever it takes for you to come home to fairy tail you hear me!" Natsu declared.

"And why would I want to return to your pitiful guild?"

"Because that's where you trully belong lucy"

Lucy raised a brow as if natsu wasn't already an idiot. She sighed,"Are you really that much of  a half-wit, eh salamander?"

Natsu:"Huh?"

"Are you really that certain that after this match I would directly return to your guild? Huh, you must be denser than I thought you would be."

Natsu flinched in confusion," B-but lucy, why wouldn't you return?" (A/n Yup his an idiot alright (-_-') )

Lucy sighed once more towards irritation, "Don't you get? I will never I repeat, return to your pathetic good excuse for a guild because all I could see is a false family that you nitwits erroneously invoked!" She appeared behind the pink dragon slayer and gave him an excruciating kick by the knee.

Natsu hissed in pain," Fire Dragon's Roar!"

"Water Dragon's Roar!"

Both roars clashed in the field.

"Lucy, just returned to us!"

"Never will I return to that horrid place until you are dead salamander! "

Natsu flinched in shock that he didn't noticed an attack coming straight for him.

"Dark dragon's RROOAAARR!!!"

Natsu screamed in agony as that attack had send him straight against the wall.

'I will not go back, not until you are defeated by my hands Salamander.'

==================
'Never will I return to that horrid place until you are dead salamander!'

'Is it true? Is it all true?' Natsu thought while weakly got up from the ground.

Lucy:"Hmm... You're still alive from that attack? I'm surprised that you survived all that, salamander."

Natsu wiped his mouth," Is it true?"

Lucy raised a brow, then eventually smirked, "Yes. But you wouldn't understand that now would you?"

"L-lucy, look we're so-"

"DON'T EVEN THINK OF FINISHING THAT SENTENCE!!"

He flinched.

Lucy clenched her fists tight while grinding her teeth together. "I've already forgiven both the ice mage and Titania. But you, have no right to be forgiven."

"Luce..."

"...Y-you...have no right to say that name!!" Out of rage Lucy suddenly attacked him that made him cut off his guard."This is your fault! This is all your fault! Roar of the...LIGHTNING DRAGON!!!"

Natsu took the heavy blow, along with a loud cry of pain.

===============================

Every guild member watched in awe as both teams battled for the title of being the strongest guild all of fiore.

Their thirst for entertainment has finally came down to this particular stand off. But truth be told that their eyes were set on both team leaders, Natsu and Lucy.

================

"Fire Dragon's Iron fists!"

"Useless" lucy caught natsu's attack with her palm, however, to her shock and surprise, natsu smirked and kicked her from the left side of her body.

She hissed in pain  as she recovered with a backflip. She wiped her mouth slowly. "You manage to hurt me and caught me off guard. Impressive." She suddenly came behind him." But not good enough"

Natsu was too late to turn as she slashed him suddenly with a sword.

"G-GAAAHHH!!!" he screamed as he collided himself unto the ground. His body was a wreck with a new scar that was bleeding. While Lucy was barely harmed.

"See salamander? You have to chance against me, not even a little. I suggest that you surrender this match then no harm will come to your body any longer."

"...N-no"

Lucy raised a brow. "Pardon?"

Natsu with every strength left in his body, he weakly got up from the ground."I-I will...n-never...give up. Not until...I bring you... back...t-to FairyTail."

Lucy flinched.

"I- I won't give up...not until I apologized to you Lucy!!" He yelled in determination as he attacked with every strength he has left in his body.

"You've made a big mistake salamander!!" She advanced head on.

================

================
To be continued...