Chapter 08: Beginning of the GMG

Natsu's P.o.v

I  opened my eyes as my vision was still blurry while I'm still trying to make my eye sight clear. Once my view was finally  cleared, I found myself in the guild's infirmary. I slowly sit up from the bed then rethink what happened...
"W-what happened to me?" I asked myself in a mutter as I tried to remember the whole recent events. Then It came back to me. I quickly got out from my bed then slammed the door opened...
"WHERE'S LUCY!!?" i shouted as I eyed every table to see if I could find her, making everyone stop what they're doing...
"Natsu! your okay!"lisanna exclaimed. She was about to give me a bear hug but I cut her off...
"Lisanna have you seen lucy anywhere?"I asked...
"Lucy? again? natsu she almost killed you and your still looking for that bitch?"...
I was kinda taken back from her sudden statement when erza came towards us...
"Lisanna that's enough" erza growled making lisanna to shut up as Titania walked infront of me....
"She left the guild a few hours ago right after you were brought to the infirmary" she explained which confuses me...
"Left? you mean went on a mission?"...
"No you idiot, she left the guild because she already joined another guild" gray joined in our little conversation...
My eyes widened in disbelief..."W-what? how do you know all this?"...
Erza:"Because lucy herself told us"...

Flashback...

( While natsu was in the infirmary with wendy, charles and lisanna)

Erza:"So lucy are you thinking of rejoining the guild?"...
Lucy:"What for?"...
Gray:"Well since your strong now and practically just beat up natsu, we could sure use your power back in Team Natsu"...
Lucy:"Back in Team Natsu?"...
Erza:"Gray's right, and I'm sure master wouldn't mind if we let you join our team again."
Lucy:"I don't think that's necessary"...
Both erza and gray looked at her in confusion...
Lucy:"Because I already belonged to a new guild."
They both flinched in surprise...
Gray:"What?!"
Erza:"A new guild?
Lucy:"And besides, the reason I came here is to see my friends who didn't neglect me for the past Five years. This was merely a visit to show you how much I improved."
Gray:"Visit?"...
Lucy:"I mean, who would want to join your guild if your just gonna ignore a family member"...
Erza:"Look lucy, were sorr-"
Lucy:"Don't even bother. I saw what I wanted to see and that's that. I'm stronger now and I won't go back to your guild nor your team because what I see are only a bunch of lies. Nothing but lies and fake families"...

End of Flashback...
=============================

(Still natsu's P.o.V)...

After hearing erza's story, my heart felt like It was shattered into a million pieces. Lucy? left fairy tail again? now that's shocking even for me. Fairy Tail  was her home, her family and we just treated her like trash and nothing more. My thoughts were cut off when gramps turned our attention to him...[ End of P.o.v]…

=============================

Macarov:" I have an important announcement to make so listen up you brats!" everyone gathered around to listen his announcement...

" I've decided, that were going to participate, at the Grand Magic Games"...

Everyone flinched with surprised expressions as the master continued...

Macarov:" Now according to the rules, that each official guilds only lets Five wizards to compete in one team. However, the magic council suggested that we the fairy tail guild would send out two teams."

Erza:"Two teams?"...

Gray:"Now that's interesting"...

Macarov:"The first Fairy Tail team will be consisted with:

Natsu Dragneel

Gray Fullbuster

Erza Scarlet

Lisanna Strauss

Wendy Marvel and the substitute will be Elfman.

Next the fairy tail B team...

Laxus Dreyar

Gajeel Redfox

Mirajane Strauss

Juvia Lockster

Mystogan and the substitute is Cana

=============================

Time skipped...

"Welcome to the Grand Magic Games everyone!" Mato, a guy with a pumpkin head announced earning cheers from the crowd..."In 8th place we have Fairy Tail A!"

As the Fairy Tail's first team entered with natsu infront raising his fist up high. But instead of cheers they were booed instead which made natsu appeared with an angry ticked mark.

As mato announced each guild teams including fairy tail's second team, there was only one team who needs to present...

Mato:"And our first and winner of the last year's games, give it up for...SABERTOOTH!!" the crowd wet wild as sabertooth entered in the arena. "The team consists our favorite dragon slayer duo Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney!" they cheered rapidly..." Next we have Rufus Lohr, Orga Nanagear the black lightning, the substitute Yukino Aguria. And It seem they have a new member as well and her name is...Lucy Heartfilia!"

All guild teams were shocked including both Fairy Tail teams...

"Lucy?" natsu muttered...
=============================

To be continued...