Chapter 20: Silent Confession

The 3rd day of the Grand Magic Games had ended as all spectators and guild members returned to their homes and designated inns. All except for both teams of fairy tail who were still inside the arena's infirmary. Except for natsu who was still at the viewing area, staring at the midnight sky thinking about earlier's recent events.

Natsu's P.o.V

I can't believe lucy would do that to lisanna I mean lisanna was already down for the count but lucy kept on attacking her...

Flashback...

Lucy was had enough of Lisanna, and decided to finish the battle immediately. While waiting for lisanna to attack her which she did, she closed her eyes and focused all of her powers from her left eye to her body which created a massive energy source that everyone felt outside the arena. Once lisanna was about to attack, lucy's eyes began to shot open..." Roar...of the Fire Dragon!" she yelled which lisanna wasn't prepared for and got hit but lucy wasn't finish with her yet. She appeared behind her and attacked her again..." Iron Dragon's: Pillar!" lisanna shrieked as It hit her behind making her spit with a tint of blood. As lucy thought before she wasn't done with her yet..." Shadow Dragon's: Claw!" she pierced her arm as blood gushed out making her scream in pain..." Lightning Dragon's: Iron Fist!" lucy attacked her yet again not giving lisanna a chance to counter It.

And we just stood there frozen in horror as she kept torturing lisanna with such remorse.

"Holy Dragon's: Crashing Fang!" that attack sent lisanna flying and landed roughly to the ground.

"Lucy that's enough! lisanna's down for the count now!" I yelled out of concern for Lisanna's half-consious battered body...

She glanced at me for a second but didn't heed my plea as she walked towards lisanna's body. She eyed her like some piece of object and suddenly kicked by the gut making lisanna silently whimpered out of pain...

"I said stop!" I yelled once more but she didn't listen 'why won't she listen!' i thought anxiously.

She then lifted lisanna by the throat which made my blood boil. I wanted to pounce in there but I can't, even if I did then my team will be disqualified for assisting their teammate's battle. She tighten her grip around lisanna's throat as she choked the girl making some of her blood  trickled down by her jawline..."LUCY! I SAID STOP!"  i yelled with all my mite...

That's when she stopped tightening her grip but then eventually electricuted her with lightning making her scream in pain as I saw tears coming out of her eyes. As the gong already been signalled , lucy stopped electricuting her then her grip loosen making lisanna fall to the ground half-dead.

"The winner is...Sabertooth's Lucy Heartfilia!"...

Everybody roared in cheers as we only stared at her in horror...

"LI-LISANNNAA!!!!"

End of Flashback...

(Still Natsu's P.o.V)

I still remembered how she tortured lisanna like garbage and repeatedly beated her. I-is this what she was talking about? is this really our fault? my fault? are we responsible why she's heartless? responsible for lisanna's critical condition in the infirmary? responsible for making her like this? why she's...changed?

Huh, all know is, that If it weren't for my arrogance and cockiness towards becoming the most powerful team, if it weren't for my selfish act that made lucy left, she wouldn't be the person she is right now.

"Lucy, what have we done to you, what have I done to you that made you the person who was filled with remorse and heartless" I mumbled silently as a single tear escaped from the corner of my eyelids. I wiped the tear away and went back to check up on lisanna. And you know what is funny? when I first met lucy, I felt this tinggly sensation that I wanted to be with her for the rest of her life. I know this feeling very well and I know what it is..." I-I love Lucy" there I said it but I was already too late since she hates me now. But deep inside, I still love her, with all of my heart.

(End of p.o.v)

============================================================To be continued=========