XLIII (Edited)

Dear Readers,

Update for you guys,

I would like to thank AlishaN001 @Koollaid26 @suryansheeemeena @kashish_sinha

thayorami @florenceaveline @falgunishah917 @Shivangi0612 @Goldenwarrior1818

avidivz @trgaylor64@user38470325 @RithuYadav241 Nyxis_marie who voted and commented on my previous chapter.

and a big thank you to my lovely readers who added my book to their reading list.

Enjoy Reading the Chapter.

--------------------

"Siena babe, wake up, you have a doctor's appointment today," Czar said while caressing my right cheek.

"Five more minutes, hubby," I replied while turning to another side.

"No, Siena, get up right now." He said.

"Ugh!" I exclaimed while standing up and moving towards the bathroom.

.

.

.

.

After a while, I stepped out of the bathroom and walked towards the dressing room o get ready.

I stepped out of the dressing room and picked up my things and headed downstairs.

When I entered the dining room, I saw Czar, Ron, and my brothers-in-law having breakfast.

I immediately sat and started having my breakfast.

While having breakfast Czar said, "eat these fruits, babe," while placing the bowl in front of me.

Yuck! My inner voice said.

I didn't argue back and started eating the fruit from the bowl.

After a few minutes, we finished eating and headed to the hospital.

----------------

We are sitting in the waiting room waiting for my appointment.

After a while, The nurse called me and said, "Mrs. Pattinson, Dr. Anderson is waiting for you."

I nodded and followed her with Czar beside me.

When I stepped in, Dr. Anderson, wished me and Czar, "Good Morning, Mr & Mrs. Pattinson. Please, have a seat?"

We both sat in front of her.

"So, Mrs. Pattinson, Are you ready for your first ultrasound?" Dr. Anderson asked.