XXXIII (Edited)

Dear Readers,

Update for you guys,

I would like to thank @justiceFreedom1 @queen_shana93 @suryansheemeena @mysterious girl_335

@20riings @Bridget9293 who voted and commented on my previous chapters.

and a big thank you to my lovely readers who added my book to their reading list.

***Important Note: Chapters 33 & 34 are the most difficult chapters to write. It took me hours and sleepless nights for brainstorming and writing. I hope you all will love it.****

Enjoy Reading the Chapter.

-------------------------

"Mr. & Mrs. Pattinson, Please fasten your seatbelt. We are landing in a few minutes." The pilot announced.

I and Czar fastened our respective seatbelts.

Through the window, I can see the lights illuminating the land.

Suddenly the jet jerked. I closed my eyes tightly due to fear.

Czar squeezed my hand and said, "babe, relax. No need to be frightened. I am always beside you."

I nodded with a small smile.

We were both staring at each other.

After a while, I came back to my senses and averted my eyes from him.

Suddenly the pilot announced, "we are landing."

After the jet landed safely.

"Welcome to Santorini (Thira) International Airport." The pilot announced.

I turned to my left and stared at Czar.

He took me to my favorite place for our honeymoon. I really regret being angry with him. 

I immediately unbuckled my seatbelt and jumped on him giving him a tight hug.

"Siena babe, you can show me your love when we reach our honeymoon suite." He said while teasing me.

I moved away from him and headed towards the SUV black car which is waiting outside our jet.

The chauffeur welcomed me with a smile while opening the back door of the car. I returned the gesture and sat in the back seat of the car.

The other side of the back door of the car is opened and Czar entered and sat on the seat.

The chauffeur asked Czar, "where to Mr. Pattinson?"

"Dana Villas & Infinity Suites, Firostefani." Czar replied.

The chauffeur reversed the car and speeded to our destination.