XXVIII (Edited)

Dear Readers,

Update for you guys,

I would like to thank @tureloveasmi, JaiRam8 @Da_Freak_Nyah who voted and commented on my previous chapters.

I would like to thank @DiamondXInnocent @AnjaliSingh600 @MissSerialKiller @Yandericharles for adding my book to your reading list.

Enjoy Reading the Chapter.

--------------------------

I stirred and tried to move to the side. but, Some heavy thing is on my chest was stopping me to move. I opened my eyes and saw my babe sleeping peacefully on my chest like a baby.

She looks so beautiful, elegant, and enticing.

Her innocence turned me on. 

I was observing and taking in her glowing face and a flawless body to be registered in my brain.

I wanted to take her again without disturbing her but I know she is exhausted due to last night.

I disturbed her again in the middle of the night and took her again and again till sunrise.

I promise you, babe, I will love you, cherish you, make you happy... till death do us apart.

Suddenly I felt my baby stirring in her sleep to stop that I wrapped my heavy arm around her waist possessively tight. She shivered from my touch and slowly peeked up and saw me staring at her with shyness. She immediately squealed and tried to pull away from me but my grip on her hip is stronger. Try as much as you can my baby, but you can never escape from my clutches. Finally, she surrendered herself to me. After a minute she asked me, "Czar,  please let me go. I have to go to the bathroom." "No, Lay beside me for some time," I replied. "Czar, Please let me go. I will finish my business quickly and come back and lay beside you." She replied.  I was a bit hesitant to let her go. I want to hold her in my arms and leave the world. She tapped my shoulder to get my attention, I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her. She is convincing me with her puppy eyes. I immediately melted while staring at her eyes. So, I let her go finally, and before she left she promised me that she will back in my arms.

She immediately climbed out but her feet gave up and she fell on the floor. 

"Ouch." She yelled.

I carried her bridal style in my arms and headed to the bathroom.

I put her down on the counter and started seeing her hands or body if she got hurt or bruised.

She told, "Czar, I'm fine. Can you go out? I need some privacy."

I laughed in my mind at the comment she made.

"Why privacy babe? When I saw everything last night." I answered while smirking at her.