XIV (Edited)

Dear Readers,

Update for you guys.

I would like to thank @khairunisha91 @Sam-phony who voted for previous chapters.

I would like to thank @paigeputtock4 @vesperfrey @latro17 for adding my book to your reading list.

We hit 1.7+ reads. Thank you so much, my lovely readers. Without you guys, it wouldn't have been possible. keep Reading, Keep Voting, keep Commenting. You guys are my inspiration, so I keep writing it. I love you guys. You guys are the best.

Enjoy Reading the Chapter.

----------------------

I leaned against the kitchen counter wrapped a towel around my lower body, texting one of my men about the package which will be delivered today

I leaned against the kitchen counter wrapped a towel around my lower body, texting one of my men about the package which will be delivered today. The package was shipped two days back.

I was so engrossed in my phone. That I didn't hear who was talking. I thought my brothers and Ron were talking to each other. But, the voice was nearing the kitchen. Immediately, I heard a familiar sweet voice asking me, "Czar could you wear a shirt?"

I immediately glanced up and saw my babe speaking to me.

Her familiar sweet voice is like music to my ears. The way she speaks turns me on. I really wanna take her right here right now.

But, my babe will say no. I should wait till our wedding night.

She walked towards me and immediately she circled her hands around my neck and moved closer pressing her body to mine and comes near to my ear and whispers, "can't wait."

"What you can't wait?" I questioned.

"Czar don't act dumb. You know what I want and you also want the same. That naughty head of yours tells everything." She answered.

Then she kissed me passionately on my lips.

"Babe, you make me the happiest man in this entire universe."

She blushes and her cheeks become red like a tomato.

"Awwww babe, you look so cute when you blush."