XXI (Edited)

Dear Readers,

Update for you guys,

I would like to thank @charleneMendoza11 @the_love_of_weird @cayden2344 @satha1234 who voted for my previous chapters.

I would like to thank @divyatandon457 @nyimentitobari @ain334455 @hanzoyva @hanzbriannavillaabri for adding my book to your reading list.

Enjoy Reading the Chapter.

----------------

Relaxing on the right side of the bed while watching the droplets of rain falling down on the window

Relaxing on the right side of the bed while watching the droplets of rain falling down on the window. For the past three days, the London weather is getting worse. I rarely love rain. Why? Because it's like us. Sometimes it showers us happiness or sometimes it showers our sadness. Even nature has feelings like us but it doesn't express like us. It just makes sounds. Snapping out of my thoughts I stared at the rain droplets running down the window. Suddenly someone's familiar arms were wrapped around my waist from behind and pulled me closer to their hard chest and nuzzled his head on my bare shoulder. I recognized who it was because his deep cologne made my body shiver. His cologne is a mixture of mist & mint and rain. He started giving me open mouth kisses on my bare shoulder. He trailed further while kissing, sucking my skin, and bit my neck. 

"Czar," I whispered.

"What are you doing to me, babe?" He told while kissing near my earlobe.

"Uh... You are getting late. You have a flight to catch." I replied while trying to remove his arms which are wrapped around my waist.

"Sweetheart, I have a private jet of my own. I can go anytime I want." He answered while turning me around to face me.

"You're so beautiful." He said while cupping my face with his hands.

I stare at his mesmerizing green eyes which spark with love and slowly moved my eyes to his thin lips. 

He slowly leaned closer while staring at my black orbs.

I moved forward to kiss him but suddenly someone familiar called my name out.

"Hey, Sis,"

I snapped and saw Catherine leaning against my bedroom door.

Is this all a dream? Urgh! Czar. I murmured under my breath while pulling my hair.

"Sis, why are you pouting?"

"Were you dreaming about my brother-in-law kissing you?" She asked while smirking at me.

This is a total embarrassment. If I say the truth. She will definitely tease me. If I deny it she will stop annoying me.

Changing the topic.

"Hey, Catherine, you here at this time? You said you were at the recording studio."