XI (Edited)

Dear Readers,

Update for you guys, 

I would like to thank @khairunisha91 who voted for my previous chapter.

I would like to thank @LolsyBStorieZ and @MarieMarie847 who commented and shared their thoughts for my previous chapter.

Enjoy Reading the Chapter.

-----------------------------------

It's been three days since I didn't get any call or text from him. I think he has moved on.

I confessed my feelings to Lisa the day I broke Czar's heart.

I realized that I love him.

Flashback

We settled in our room on different couches.

Lisa said, "I will go and get for us both hot chocolate."

"Okay," I answered.

My mind drifted to the memories of Czar while tears falling from my eyes. I said myself, Czar, please forgive me for hurting you. It was not my intention to hurt you. I love you. My heart shattered into pieces when I saw hurt in your emerald green eyes. Why did I hurt him? What was his fault? How can I be so selfish? Why I didn't care about others feeling? He loves me. He showered me with love, care. I was feeling guilty. God, Please show me a way.

Suddenly, my room door slammed open and Lisa entered my room with two mugs of hot chocolate. She passed one to me and sat opposite to me with her hug. 

"Lisa, What shall I do next? I love him truly. I wanna give this relationship a chance. I'm feeling guilty."  

"Wait, Let me call him and say to him to meet me now." I said while dialing his number.

But, Lisa stopped me and replied, "Siena, relax first."

"Siena, listen to me carefully."

"I can see through your eyes, the pain, the love, and the eagerness you have for him. Don't call him right now. He is angry and hurt. Call him tomorrow and explain to him your reason. He deserves to know and he will definitely understand." 

and Siena, "Forget about your past. In this world, there are men who really love and care for the women they love. They will fight to any extent if the women are beside him."

"Now cheer up. I want my happy Siena back." She said while smiling at me. 

I smiled at her while and sipping my hot chocolate.

END OF FLASHBACK

The day has arrived. The day I was waiting for. I was overwhelmed that today I will be performing in front of thousands of people. Right now, I'm in my dressing room sitting in front of the mirror-like statue while my hairstylist is styling my hair, her assistant is doing my makeup. A costume designer stepped in and spoke while smiling at me, "ma'am I placed your dress in the closet." I answered while returning a smile to her, "Okay." and walked away.