XLVIII (Edited)

Dear Readers,

Update for you guys,

I would like to thank @Shivangi0612 @suryansheeemeena @queen_shana93 @florenceaveline

@emmxbbb @koollaid26 Nyxis_marie @kashish_sinha @trgaylor64 @Goldenwarrior1818 Leenalqbal

@user38470325 @LabiNibedita AlishaN001 @RituYadav241 who voted and commented on the previous chapter.

and a big thank you to my lovely readers who added my book to their reading list.

Enjoy Reading the chapter.

----------------

I started untying Siena while she's staring at me.

But unfortunately, I heard an unfamiliar voice from behind, "well, well, look who we have here. Finally, we met in person, son-in-law."

I turned and saw mid 50s man who leaned against the door frame while staring at me.

"Mikhail," I said while passing the small knife to Siena.

She immediately took the knife from me while I stood up and stared at that ******* who was walking slowly in our direction.

Suddenly my brothers, Ms. Barnard, Ron, and a few of my men entered the room but stopped due to my hand signal.

"So, from who should I start?" ******* Mikhail asked.

I said in a serious tone, "surrender yourself, Mikhail. Your game is over. Your men are dead."

"You fool, I have three more men of mine who are outside the door guarding."

"Which men you're talking about Mikhail? Ah! I remember now the three men who died just now in my bare hands." Victor said while stepping inside.

Mikhail turned and saw my family entering the room.

"How is that possible?" Mikhail mumbled under his death.

He turned around and moved forward to punch me. But I slightly doges and Mikhail slipped down. And two of my men stepped forward and tied Mikhail's hand behind his back.

"Tie him up to a chair," I order my two men.

"Yes, boss." One of the men replied.

While Ms. Barnard stepped forward and started untying my mother-in-law.

"Czar." I heard my beautiful wifey calling my name from the back.

I turned around and took long strides and hugged her tightly.