V (Edited)

Weekend

I woke up by the bright sunlight rays on my face. I headed towards the bathroom, brushed my teeth, did my morning business. Took a steamy shower, wrapped a towel around my body, and walked towards the closet to get dressed up. I wore skinny blue jeans, white and red strip top, vans shoes, fixed Michael Kors watch on my left hand, brushed my long wavy black hair, sprayed some miss Dior perfume. Didn't apply any makeup or eyeliner because I want to look today natural and fresh.

Took my purse and phone and walked downstairs to the dining room to have some breakfast.

While walking towards the dining room, I could hear my brothers arguing with each other.

I entered and sat opposite them and raised my voice "Time out." 

I asked them both, "what happened? Chill." 

They both replied to me, "the project we worked on, dad gave it to Ms. Barnard."

"Wait? what? Are you guys serious?" I asked.

"You didn't believe us right, ask dad, he will tell you." They both replied to me.

"That b*ch spell some magic on our dad," I replied to them both.

"What is she trying to do? I don't understand." I replied to them.

"That we need to find it out," Hardin said to me. 

Christian said to me, "Sis, better get your investigation mode on. Because if you didn't, she will."

"Yes," I replied to him.

"By the way, where is dad?" I asked them.

"He went out," Hardin replied to me.

"Cool, I will call the twins to come over here. So we can start with our plan." I replied to them both.

I immediately called Jake to come to my home with Lisa.

Jake replied to me, "Will be there in 25 mins."

Exact 25 mins later, The twins arrived. We all sat on our couches in the living room. And started with our plan.

"As soon as possible, we should find all the proofs against her and fire her from our company," I replied to them all.

Jake said to us, "One of my friends works in the police department. I will give him the information and request him to help us in getting the information about the drug-dealing case."

"Lisa and I will keep an eye on Ms. Barnard," I told them.

Christian said to us, "I know a guy who hacks cell phones and laptops. I will hire him and tap her phone and laptop. So we can have some proofs against her."