VI (Edited)

While I was having my breakfast at the kitchen counter

While I was having my breakfast at the kitchen counter. Ron stepped in and told me, "boss, Ms. Davies is going out for lunch with her family and friends to an Italian restaurant."

"Great news, Ron, we will go there," I replied to him.

After a while, Victor, Alek, and Kazimir entered the kitchen.

I wished them "Good Morning,"

They wished me in unison, "Morning."

"So, what's for breakfast?" Kazimir asked.

I replied to him, "scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, and pancakes."

"Umm, delicious aroma," Victor said while placing the food on his plate.

I asked them, "any information you got from the guy?"

Alek replied to me, "yes, the lady who is selling information to the cops, her name is Ms. Helena Barnard. She works as the advertising head manager at Davies Publishing Inc."

"Wait what?" I asked.

"Say it again," I said to him.

He repeated again.

My eyes widened with the information given by my brother Alek.

I asked him, "why is she giving information to the cops? Is she one of our old enemies?"

I snapped from my senses. And listened again to my brother Alek.

"I don't know, but one more thing I got to know, she proposed the issue to Mr. Alexander Davies, the chairman of Davies Publishing Inc," Alek replied.

"What did he say?" I asked Alek.

"He has shown interest in the proposal, but at the meeting, his daughter and his sons stopped him," Alex replied to me.

"What is his daughter's name?" I asked.

Alek replied, "his daughter's name is Siena Davies."

Then Kazimir said, "his son's name is Christian and Hardin Davies."

"Okay," I replied to them.

My love, you really do care for me. A new thing I learned today about you. Feeling so happy. My inner voice said. 

I snapped from my thoughts and continued listening to my brothers,

Victor then said, "his daughter doesn't want her father to get involved in any matters of our doings. She had a terrible past. I don't know what happened in her past. But only one reason I know, that is, she doesn't want herself or her family to get involved in any problems."

So, my love knows about me.

Now, it will be easy to deal with her.

What past she has? I need to find out.