IV (Edited)

"Good Morning, Boss." Ron wished me.

I wished him back, "Good Morning" and headed towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone.

I asked Ron, "where are my brothers?"

He replied to me, "they got a call from one of the drug dealers. So they all went to meet him."

I replied to him, "Oh, well, you and me for breakfast."

"Yes, Boss." He replied. 

"Did you tell anything to my brothers?" I asked Ron.

He replied to me, "No boss. I didn't tell anything to them."

"Last night, why they acted so strange and started interrogating me," I said to Ron.

He replied to me, "boss, ask them when they come back and sort out your differences with them. I'm feeling really bad."

"Boss, here is the file about the girl you asked for," Ron said to me.

I told him, "place it on the kitchen counter."

After preparing the breakfast and placing two plates with scrambled eggs, bacon, and pancakes with maple syrup on the kitchen counter.

We both sat on our respective kitchen stool and started having our breakfast.

After a few minutes, I finished my breakfast and took the file, and opened it to read about the girl.

Name: Siena Davies

Address: Davies Mansion, 17 Tottenham Court Road, London, England, W1T 1JY

Date of Birth: 04/11/1996

Age: 22

Nicknames:

Sunshine (Her brothers call her)

Si (Her friends call her)

Parents:

Mr. Alexander Davies (Chairman of Davies Publishing Inc.)

Mrs. Ella Sokolov Davies

**Her parents are divorced when she was a month old baby**

Siblings:

Christian Davies (CEO of Davies Publishing Inc.)

Hardin Davies (Director of Davies Publishing Inc.)

Personal Information:

GPA: 4.0

Degree

Literature Graduate, University of Oxford