•Ch.23•

(Time Skip~ A week later / After Funeral) 

Yoongi POV
The funeral was held a week after her passing... if was small and only consisted of those who were close to her. We all wondered why it was just us.. but that was what Y/n wrote in her will. She didnt want to be surrounded by people who barely knew her.. or even people who would just pity her. She just wanted to be surrounded by those who loved her and who she loved in return. With the final goodbye as her casket was being lowered we all stood at the side hand in hand as we tossed in her favourite flowers. Holding onto the (f/f) in my hand I brought it up to my lips softly kissing it before tossing it in. (I'll never stop loving you...) 

We all stayed a for a few more minutes talking to each other and just reminiscing of the time we had with Y/n but we all left since Namjoon had told us that Y/n planned something for us. Driving back to Hyunjins house which was now awfully quiet without Y/n around. The whole aura of the house was now dull. Y/n was that source of sunshine that filled the house, made it feel more lively and bright but with her now being gone it was as if the sun was to never shine again, even Y/ns new friend Hobi lost his shine. Sitting around the living room we all waiting in silence before turning our heads towards the door where Namjoon stood with a box in his hands. 

Dragging his feet towards us he sat in between Jungkook and Jimin. All of us curious to what was in the box he was holding he placed it on the coffee table before opening the lid and taking out a bunch of envelopes. "These... Y/n wrote them before she passed. She wrote one for each of us.. and wanted me to give it to you all." His hands visibly shaking as he distributed the letters one by one everyone immediately opened theirs and began to read it. I watched as tears slowly filled their eyes. Clutching onto the paper as if their lives depended on it, looking down at mine I could see that there was more than just a letter in it. I wanted to open it but a part of me told me not to open it until later on. 

(Time Skip~)

Night falling on us everyone soon took their leave saying that they will be back in a few days since we all agreed to visit Y/ns grave every week. Sitting in silence with Hyunbin across from me the only thing lighting the room was the small lamp in the corner of the room. Standing up I excused myself before leaving the living room, now standing in front of her room I slowly slid the door open and entered. Her scent still lingering as I walked over sitting on the edge of her bed. Thinking that it was now time to open the letter I slowly ripped the top open and pulled the small folded piece of paper out before reading it. 

.

Yoongi,

Joonie must have told you about these letters and how I wrote a letter for everyone. Knowing everyone, they must have read theirs right away and cried.. right? Anyways this letter.. I think I spent the most time writing yours since I honestly didnt know what to say. I mean... you know eveyrthing about me and I know everything about you. What more is there to say? But thats besides the point... I just wanted to say that Im thankful. That I met someone like you early in my life, and that I had someone like you IN my life. When I first met you I didnt think you would have had such a big impact on my life but here we are right? You were the most positive and negative thing to happen to me but did I ever regret being with you? No.. that never thought never crossed my mind. From our first meeting, to you asking me out, our first date, kiss.. and everything else I never once regretting anything when it came to you. Ever since that incident... its been hard for the both of us mentally and emotionally. But you did keep your promise by being by my side. I know that ever since then I was never able to comfortably say it to you since I was scared.. but I truly do and will always love you Min Yoongi.

You changed my life and shaped me to be the person I am today and I wouldnt have it any other way with any other person. You came into my life during the most unexpected time and deep down I knew god had sent you to me for a reason... But now that im gone I dont and I REPEAT. I DONT! want you to blame yourself for everything that happened. I dont want you to blame yourself for all the times I cried and was in pain. I want you to keep living life happily with that gummy smile on your face. Dont shut yourself out from the world, dont hide anymore... I want you to keep moving forward holding your head up high knowing that Im im a better place now watching over everyone especially you. I guess you could say that im now your guardian angel right?? now that I think of it, thats kind of cute. Anyways my hand is cramping now and im getting sleepy so just promise me to take care of yourself. Always make sure your eating and getting lots of sleep. But also.. look after my brother for me, hes going to need someone more than ever right now and I know you'll be able to help him. 

Thank you for loving me for who I am Yoongs... I love you

.

Thinking that I didnt have tears to spare I was wrong, Gripping onto the letter as it crumpled in my hands I didnt hold anything back as my sobs filled the room. (Fuck.... it hurts so much) Using the strength I had in my to not crumple the letter even more I folded it back up and put it in the envelope before feeling a small usb like item in the corner. Reaching in and taking it out it was in fact a usb. Rushing out of the room and entering Hyunbins office I quickly turned on his computer before injecting the usb. Seeing only a single file on the stick I clicked it and a video popped up.. it was Y/n. 

Feeling my chest tighten up I couldnt believe what I was watching. She looked into the camera with that smile that I love so much, fiddling with her fingers and she soon removed a strand of hair tucking it behind her ear. I couldnt help but smile... Soon acoustics could be heard and she began to sing.. it was an acoustic version of her favourite song. Just watching it with a smile on my face I hummed the tune pretending as if she was here with me right now. The video soon ending she giggled lightly enough to cause butterflies to erupt in my stomach. It was like I was falling in love with her all over again. Looking into the camera she said her last and final message before throwing up her signature peace sign pose.

"Dont be too sad... im always watching over you, and I will love you forever and always.. I mean for the past 10 years, I loved you the most... anyways, Y/n out" 

The video ending with her still smiling at the camera I chuckled at her farewell thinking to myself (What and Y/n thing to do...) Staring at her smile on the screen I reached out, my fingers touching the screen ever so lightly...

"I will love you forever and always too..." 

.

.

.

(A/N: AND THATS IT!!! THIS BOOK AND FINALLY COME TO AN END AND AM I GLAD TO SAY THAT I LOVED WRITING THIS BOOK. EVEN THOUGH I THOUGHT THIS BOOK DIDNT GET AS MUCH LOVE AT THE OTHERS ONE I WAS STILL PROUD OF HOW THIS BOOK TURNED OUT. BUT.. I HAVE A NEW BOOK ALREADY PUBLISHED SO I HOPE YOU ALL START SHOWING THAT ONE YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT TOO! Anyways I hope you all enjoyed how this book ended <3 Sending everyone of you my love! stay safe out there and always know that I love each and everyone of you!)