°Ch.16°

(Time Skip~ The next morning) 

Y/n POV
"Are you ready to go???" Joon questioned while leading me towards his car. Helping me into the passengers seat as he got into the drivers. I nodded while looking around before taking a deep breath "Im nervous Joon..." speaking in a low voice as he started the car, he turned to me with a reassuring smile "Dont worry Y/n... everything will be alright okay. I told you before, I will be by your side through out everything." "Thank you Joon.." As we started our drive to Daegu we talked about all sorts of things.. from our taste in music, books, I even found out that he likes collecting baby shoes just because their cute. (I swear.. he probably has a secret love child, he just doesnt want anyone to know) 

While we continued to talk we had to take a quick stop since I had to throw up. Coughing up the usual amount of blood, Namjoon came prepared and handed me some medication to help with the pain. Getting back onto the road I soon thought about Jeonghan, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and the others... "Hey Joon..." he hummed in response while keeping his eyes on the road. "Does.. Jimin know that I left for Daegu??" 

He nodded his head "Ne, I texted them all in the group chat letting them know that you we were going to Daegu to start your treatment there. But of course they were all a bit heartbroken knowing that they werent able to come with us. But dont worry Hyunbin hyung gave them the address so they can visit you whenever they want" "Ah.. I see... h-how about Y-Yoongi?? d-did you hear anything from him??" his smile soon faded before responding. "Ani.. but Jimin told me that he was planning on confronting him" Shocked with what I had just heard I looked at him with wide eyes "W-What?! Jimin is going to do WHAT?! oh my god.. their going to be at each others necks!" 

I was about to take my phone out until Namjoon reached over stopping me from doing so. "Y/n... let them talk okay? Trust them.." Sighing in defeat as I put my phone away I looked out the window watching the scenery pass by. With the drive only being 3 hours long we soon made it to the house where I saw a bunch of men moving things. As we got out of the car we greeted the men while they did the same. "Dr.Kim, where would you like us to put all these things?" "Oh.. I will show you the way." a voice spoke up, turning back I  smiled when seeing Hyunbin oppa walking towards us. 

(Time Skip~)

After the men put all of the medical supplies and machines in a room which would be used at Namjoons office along with my treatment room. We were finally able to relax.. "How are you feeling Y/n??" "I-I feel a bit tired... i-is it alright if I turn in for the night? I-I dont know why im so tired.." they both looked at me but nodded before Hyunbin oppa helped me into my room. 

Hyunbin POV
Closing the door to let her rest I went back to the living room. Seeing Namjoon setting up all the medications for Y/ns treatment I sat across from him. "Is it normal for her to be feeling so tired??" Namjoon stayed silent but soon responded "Its a very common thing when a patient has Leukemia. But.. in Y/ns case it seems that shes been getting fatigued frequently. But dont worry its nothing too serious right now." 

Nodding as I decided to help him organize his things he explained to me all the details about what medication was what and what their purpose was. While doing so I then realized how many medications Y/n might be taking... "Hey Namjoon..." he hummbed in response while continuing to separate medications into their bottles. "I-I never really asked.. but about Y/n. When did this all start?" I furrowed my brows as Namjoon stopped what he was doing to face me. "She first came in when she was still in high school.. but at that time she just told us that she had a really bad cold. I was still under training so I didnt have the rights to run tests on her but the doctor at the time didnt really think much of it. During the times I was doing my practicum Y/n had been coming in and out but I didnt know anything about her condition.. But then when I finally became a doctor I took Y/n as a patient and thats when we found out." 

I sighed as I leaned back into the couch, "I cant believe it.. all this time.. Y/n was going through something like this and I was nowhere to be seen. Im a pretty bad brother huh?" Namjoon chuckled before shaking his head not agreeing with my words. "Ani hyung... If you were a bad brother you wouldnt even be here right now, and Y/n wouldnt have ever forgiven you. You had a reason for why you left, but right now all that matters is that you're here now. Your the only family Y/n truly has left..." 

"Ani... Y/n has you and her friends. You've been there for her all this time while I wasnt.." "Well.. yeah? I am her doctor haha" I laughed at his remarks while shaking my head "You know what I mean Namjoon... For sure Y/n considers you all as family too. Including Yoongi.. even though their in this situation." While the room fell quiet as we sat there in silence Namjoon cleared his throat before speaking. "Hyung.. about that. I had been getting updates from Jungkook about Yoongi. Hes been asking about Y/n... if shes okay, where she is.. Should we tell him?" I shook my head explaining to him that I didnt want Yoongi to know about Y/ns whereabouts or situation.

I mean.. I dont completely hate Yoongi, he was there for Y/n during the times I wasnt so I basically owed him one but right now I wanted Y/n to focus on her treatment instead of Yoongi. Is he wants to know where she is he needs to work for it.. prove himself to both Y/n and I that he changed and that he truly loves her, even if that means he needs to talk to some people to get that information. "Arasseo... also about Y/n... I told Y/n before that even though shes taking the treatment now I cant guarantee that she would be able to be completely cured. She held out on it for so long.. so I dont want to give you any false hope." I nodded my head at his words before sending a small smile.

"I understand and knew that Namjoon... I just want her to live a little bit longer. I want to be by her side and make up for all the loss time. Even if its not a long time I just want to be able to see her smile and have happy memories before leaving."

.

.

.

(A/N: Heres an update! :) I hope you like how the book is going so far! I might slowly change it up a bit and possibly add more chapters than originally! Anyways I love you all! Stay safe and healthy!)