°Ch.11°

Y/N Pov
Once Namjoon and Jimin came back from their discussion from outside of the office Jimin quietly sat down beside Taehyung without saying a word. As for Namjoon he he stood by the door and faced me "Y/n, lets go run some tests shall we??" I nodded and followed him out of the office and down the hallway into a testing room where he did more xrays and blood work on me. "Y/n..." he called out to me while drawing out some blood from my arm "Yes??" "I just wanted to know.. since you told Yoongi what will happen now? are you not going to go back to him or talk thing out with him??"

I stayed silent at his question as he continued to speak "-you say you love him and he was the only one by your side when everyone was gone. Dont you want him by your side everyday before you go?" I nodded at his words "Of course I want him to be by my side... I-I want him to stay with me. I want to make happy memories with him before I go but right now... I just want some time away from him. I want him to think about what he did and decide what he wants to do."

"So if he fixes everything and changes... will you accept him?" taking a minute to think I shrugged my shoulders "If its possible... I would." Nodding his head he stood up and walked away leaving me in the room alone. After a few minutes passed he walked in with my test results but his facial expression didnt seem normal. "Is everything alright Namjoon??" he was looking through a folder and soon he looked up locking eyes with me "Y-Y/n..... y-you.." (???) "Namjoon??" "I-Im sorry... b-but from the test results it seems that the cancer has been spreading more." (!!!!!) "S-So what are you saying???"

"You just entered stage 4....."

Yoongi Pov
"Be patient.. think things through and fix yourself. Start making things right and she will come back" Jungkooks words replayed in the back of my mind and I couldnt forget about it. (Make things right?... how do I do that???) Thinking long and hard about what he meant I kind of understood what he meant and decided to start from the beginning. Grabbing my phone I dialed Jisoo and hearing her voice answer on the other end I spoke up. "We need to talk."

Time Skip~ (1 hour later)

Meeting up with Jisoo at her house I knocked on her door and she answered. Standing there with only a towel to cover her body she let me into her apartment. "Yoongi?? what are you doing here? Did you finally break up with your girlfriend??" she commented but I shook my head. Locking eyes with her she looked at me confused "Hey is everything alright?" she asked while nearing me. Placing her hand on my shoulder I pushed her hand away "This needs to stop." Furrowing her brows she took a step back "What did you say?" "I said this needs to stop. This thing between the two of us.." Seeing her bite on her lower lip she crossed her arms "Is it because of her?" I nodded but quickly lowered my head "Im so sorry Jisoo. I-I know you have feelings for me and it was wrong of me to lead you on but I cant do this.. I-I know its stupid of me to realize this now but Im just so sorry"

Feeling her place her hand on my back I looked up and she stood there smiling at me "Hey... its alright. I knew what I was getting myself into, and it was wrong of me to get in between your relationship with your girlfriend. Im sorry as well." Sending her a small smile I held my hand out towards her and she took it "I guess were strangers?" she laughed while nodding "I guess so. I hope everything works out with you and your girl" "Thank you Jisoo.. I hope you find happiness..". Leaving her apartment and exiting out of the building it felt like a the biggest weight on my shoulders were lifted. But this wasnt the only thing I had to do to make Y/n come back.. I had to do more.

Quickly going back to my apartment I took my shoes off and looked around the place. I never really noticed but its quite dirty in here. (I should clean up...) Opening the balcony door to let some air in I began to clean the house. After what felt like hours of constant cleaning I was almost done and all I had left was the washroom. Beginning to clean the washroom I opened the mirror cabinet and was shocked to see the amount of pill bottles there were hidden. (Are these all hers?) I thought as I grabbed one and looked at the label 'CHLORAMBUCIL-PREDNISONE' (Leukemia medications...) Sighing as I placed the medication back into the cabinet my eyes caught onto something shiny behind some bottles. (???)

Moving the bottles in front of it my eyes widened to see a small pile of razor blades. My hand shaking as I carefully took the blades into my hand I couldnt help but feel guilt wash over my whole body. (She was cutting...) Feeling sick as my eyes were still locked on the blades I instantly throwing the razors into the garbage bin I closed the mirror cabinet and left the washroom.

Time Skip~

Once i was finally done cleaning I pulled my phone out and wasnt surprised that I didnt get any phone calls or messages from or about Y/n. (Where could she be???) I thought while sighing. Pressing on her contact I decided to send her message.

"Where are you?"

"Are you coming home soon??"

"I miss you"

"Please be safe..."

"Im sorry..."

(please come back to me...)

.

.

.

(A/N: OOP! Heres an update since its the last day of 2020! Hope you all have an amazing 2021 <3 Have an amazing night and remember to be safe! )