°Ch.1°

Today was the first day of winter, people walking around getting to where they need to be as the snow fell around them covering the ground beneath. Walking out of the hospital with my test results the cold breeze hit my face but it didnt bother me at all. (I need to tell him.. he needs to know) Walking towards the bus stop I pulled my phone out and held it against my ear. *RING RING RING* (please pick up...) I thought worried while getting onto the bus, but as I took my seat a small smile tugged on the corners of my lips hearing his voice.

Yoongi
Hello????

Me
Yoongs, It started snowing today... Winter finally arrived.

Yoongi
Bab- shhhh. Sorry I was in the middle of working on an important project right now.. Is there something that you need from me??

Me
A-Are you coming home tonight??? I-I was thinking we could do one of those movie nights we used to do before...

Yoongi
Hey is everything alright??? you dont sou-

Me
-I was maybe thinking we could also make dinner together like before... what do you thi-

Yoongi
*sigh* Hey Y/n... sorry I wont be able to come home tonight. Im going overtime here at work. Dont wait up for me... I gotta go. Bye

.

.

Hangs up.

(I know that your with someone else right now... I knew you were going to blow me off.. but every time I hear it, my chest starts to hurt even more) Holding my phone tightly in my hands and near my chest I let the tears flow down my face. This hurts so much... I hate this feeling. "E-Excuse me..." a voice spoke up but I ignored it continuing to cry. "E-Excuse me miss???" the same voice spoke, glancing up I saw a tall male standing there looking down at me worried. "I-Is everything alright??? I couldnt help but notice you were crying" Quickly wiping my tears away I forced a smile "Im sorry that you had to see this... dont worry im alright" continuing to wipe my eyes he grabbed my hand stopping me while pulling something out of his pocket and handing it to me. "Here use this to wipe your tears... you could infect or irritate your eyes by rubbing them with your hands." Looking down it was a white hanker chief with the initials 'K.T' on the bottom corner.

"Thank you.." sending him a genuine smile he smiled back at me and I couldnt help but notice his box like smile. The bus came to a stop and the male looked around before widening his eyes "Im sorry but this is my stop... Get home safe miss!" he chimed hopping off the bus while waving me goodbye.

(@Home)

*KNOCK KNOCK* Running over to the door I opened it and smiled seeing my neighbor standing there. "Ah let me go grab the food" going into the kitchen I packed some dumplings that I made and went back over to the door. "Thank you so much for sharing these with me Y/n" "Dont worry about it Jungkook... I know you dont have much time to cook so I dont mind" he smiled at me but soon his smile faded, leaning towards me he frowned "Your eyes are so red... have you been crying again?? Is it because of your boyfriend?" he questioned about to reach out and touch me but I quickly took a step back  "Ahh, nono! I just havent been getting enough sleep lately..." I defended and it seemed that Jungkook bought it. "Oh I see, well I better head back now. Thanks for the dumplings Y/n. Remember if you ever need someone to talk to Im always just a few doors away. Make sure you get lots of sleep too"

Closing the door I walked back into the kitchen and put the rest of the dumplings in the fridge. Heaving a heavy sigh I dragged my feet to the living room and plopped myself down on the couch. Looking at the coffee table I reached out to my journal and flipped through the pages until I found a blank one. (I guess I should write something today...)